Matrix Medical Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.7

Member Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was brief, clear expectations for the job and growth were set. Also a great experience y-cording on the day of the interview to ensure your interest. The manager did a good job gauging my interest and asking relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network (Camden, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was long but similar questions to any interview I have been through. The questions went well until the end when I asked about some of the reviews I saw online about long hours and difficult scheduling. Then the tone changed. I like to make an informed decision. I am a hard worker but if the hours are 10 to 12/day then I like to be prepared. They did not seem to feel I should ask questions. I got the impression that they don't like to be questioned about anything. Not really the environment I'm looking for.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult patient or family member?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network (Rockford, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed. They called me in two days. I interviewed with the recruiter then she had the regional supervisors(clinical and administrative) call me for a phone interview the following day. I was offered a job at the end of the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about clinical cases and what actions would I take in each case.   1 Answer

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Very thorough interview. Made me aware that they only wanted highly qualified team members. I felt more motivated to get the job because I felt that this would be a high quality company to work for. They were very friendly during the interview process and constantly stressed the importance of high quality care for their patients.

Interview Questions

• Critical thinking scenarios   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network in August 2016.

Interview

Had a two round interview process. Was interviewed by the Director of Security team. and Network & Security team members. Decision was announced within couple of weeks. A casual interview, more like a discussion.

Interview Questions

• What were your top 2 challenging projects at school?   Answer Question
    • How did/would you go about achieving better results and efficiency?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network (Syracuse, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I performed a phone interview, two supervisors traded turns asking basic interview questions and scenario questions. Some questions I had quick answers and others I had to sit on and think about before answering. It was a little intimidating and long, about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you had an emergency and how did you act?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight with HR Managers, base on your past experience and resume. The operations team is knowledgeable and would love to understand you as a team member.

Interview Questions

• What kind of optimization model would be required to manage network operations related to their business?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network.

Interview

Initial contact by phone from recruiter. Phone interviews were set up with several others on the call. There were 2 or sometimes 3 similar rounds of interviews for each position except for the initial interview as a field NP.

Interview Questions

• followed the target select interview style: tell me about a time....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing is negotiable.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network.

Interview

ridiculously long and they did not have a focus on what they wanted. After prolonged process, 5 interviews and an offer; the inexperienced executive told me he'd be looking over my shoulder initially because he didn't trust anyone and there was conflict in his team as it was. I realized at that point this was not the place for me. If a staff person can talk that poorly about who he already manages, the toxicity must be stifling not to mention his lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions.   1 Answer

see my description of the interview process.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Matrix Medical Network (Largo, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty fast and easy, not really all that formal like most places. Comfortable environment, they don't make you feel intimidated in any way. Trust me when I say that literally anyone can get into this place.

Interview Questions

• They mainly just ask questions regarding customer service.   Answer Question