McWane Science Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at McWane Science Center

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at McWane Science Center

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McWane Science Center.

Interview

Submitted my resume per the directions on the website, was called in perhaps a month later. The interviewer was extremely friendly and set me at ease. She read a generic set of questions off of a piece of paper, went over the job description and clarified the different aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you learned about yourself recently?   1 Answer

Visitor Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McWane Science Center (Birmingham, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

Emailed HR my resume, she emailed it to my current supervisor. Supervisor called me to set up interview. Came in and discussed previous work experience. Two days later I had a second interview with the CFO. Was interviewed about my personal qualities and characteristics. Was offered the job at the beginning of the next week.

Interview Questions

• What is a quality that you have that is unique to you that makes you especially qualified for this job?   Answer Question
    • How has your previous job experience prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Early Childhood Presenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McWane Science Center (Birmingham, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy compared to other interviews I have attended. They do call all of the references provided and do require a second interview. Overall I was very pleased with the interview process and please that it did not take an extremely long amount of time. The initial interview lasted around 30 minutes and the second only lasted around 5 minutes so all in all it was a very quick process.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any previous experience working with children?   Answer Question