Media Contacts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Media Contacts

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Media Contacts (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

There are four media supervisors which interview. Each interview is about 25 to 30 minute long. Such questions include:

1. Why Media?
    2. What interest you about advertising?
    3. On a scale what is your proficiency with Microsoft excel? Sidenote: mention "if statements and analysis"
    4. What publications do you read?
    5. Tell me about yourself?
    6. Strengths and weakenesses

Interview Questions

• Microsoft Excel questions, they want to see if your familiar with the program   Answer Question

Digital Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Media Contacts (Boston, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

The first round of interviews has you meet with four different employees, each of whom are at least one level higher. They all ask pretty much the same set of questions, but are able to describe their experiences making each of the conversations unique. It lasts roughly two hours, but because you're meeting with different people it goes by quick. The entrance to the office is great, with open concept waiting and meeting areas, but once inside the offices it is very boxed off and cube like. Overall, everyone was friendly and welcoming, providing a somewhat less nerve-wracking interviewing experience.

Interview Questions

• You would be coming from a competing agency, what are some of the current clients and initiatives that you are working on?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Media Contacts (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

One on one interview with four people. Went well, everyone is very nice and helpful.