Medical Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medical Human Resources

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Human Resources (San Diego, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The phone interview processs was done over a week long period, I interviewed with five people, 3 recruiters (objective opions) and 2 managers. During the interview process the company provides detailed information on the company e.g. longevity, collective experience level, company culture, and company vision., The company also does a complete background investigation, done by It's legal dept.

My advice to other candidates is to come to the interview table prepared with solid work experience, and be prepared to substantiate your work experience

Interview Questions

• How do you prove your ability to close a business client   1 Answer
    • What are the negatives about working virtual home office   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, a very lucrative compensation plan.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Human Resources in June 2008.

Interview

rket. had five interviews with this company1 (one) via the phone and 4 (four) in-person interviews. My perception of the management team were outstanding, The culture was "work hard play hard" Questions asked:

• Legal work experience (in detail)
    • Legal Conflict resolution and problem solving/Litigation experience (in detail)
    • Relationships with peers and superiors (in detail)
    • Personal successes and failures (in detail)
    • Professional successes and failures (in detail)
    • Ability to manage changing environment (in detail)
    • Extracurricular activities: volunteer work, hobbies, and other personal and professional//academic accomplishments

My advice to potential candidates is to do your homework on the company, research the products and services they offer to the global healthcare market. Be truthful, forthright, and most of all be on top of you're game!

Interview Questions