Menorah Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Menorah Medical Center

Outpatient Serices Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Menorah Medical Center (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

Director gave me a tour of department and brief tour of hospital. Sat with Director and interviewed. Basic interview questions, informal yet personable experience. Interviewer had a nice approach to questions. Easy communication.

Interview Questions

• What are your organizational skills? What makes you a good candidate for the position?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menorah Medical Center in March 2016.

Interview

HR was quick to contact me after I submitted my application. There was no human resources interview to preface the main interview with the department head/manager. It was a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menorah Medical Center.

Interview

The turn around time to get an interview and be hired can take several weeks. Don't hesitate to follow up with HR. Include key words in your online application that are included in the job description. For example, if company is looking for supervisor experience be sure to include under previous jobs the word "supervisor".

Interview Questions

• You will be asked behavioral interview questions. Be prepared to give specific examples of how you have handled conflict. Example:
      • Give an examle of time when you had conflict with a coworker and how you handled it.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation with HCA. It is based on your years of experience. List all years of experience in your application, even if you have to go back more than 7 years.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Menorah Medical Center (Overland Park, KS) in November 2011.

Interview

interview with manager and nurse manager

too much work and too little pay