Metaoption Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metaoption Software Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

3.1

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metaoption Software (Patna, Bihar (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

First round was apptitude and English with some technical questions.
    Second was with hr where some normal question were asked
    And last one was a technical round where I was given to write three programs basic oops program

Interview Questions

• to write a program for checking a number is palindrome or not   Answer Question

Senior Executive Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metaoption Software (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of interview, Your first round is with the HR where they look for your communication and presentation skills. 2nd round is with your manager where he check if you have the required skills, third round is with the management- where they look for how reliable you are.

Interview Questions

• How can you identify the potential Market for a product?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metaoption Software (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview- first HR round (communication), 2nd Senior BA takes two round of interview (Telephonic+Skype), 3rd- Higher Management takes the interview and 4th- Head HR takes my interview.

Interview Questions

• How long you want to be in this company?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Metaoption Software (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. One was telephonic interview and another was face to face. Mostly questions were asked about projects and latest technologies used in your project like web server, deployment of java applications and sql as well

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Metaoption Software (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

A technical test with some technical questions and kind of test which I have done good followed by Interview with Lead and HR , HR asked for my previous experience and asked reason why i left the previous company which I have explained to him.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical but basic   1 Answer

Nav Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Metaoption Software (Noida (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There was 3 round of Interview. First by telephonic where they asked very small things related to NAV & functionality. After that F2F round which goes around an hour. then HR / management round where they negotiate the Salary & provided offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between Nav 4.0 to Nav 2009?
      what is the Diff b/w OnAfterGetRecord and OnAfterGetCurrentRecord
      Autosplitkey property()
      Answer Question

Negotiation

What you are getting & How much raise you want if we shortlist you & provide the offer etc...

US IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Metaoption Software (Patna, Bihar (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy and quick. The decision though did take some time and the HR executives are pretty supportive. The overall experience is nice and pleasant.
    Advice: It is a mid level company so please do not expect an excellent infrastructure.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy and direct. Lots of questions to check my stability   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was take it or leave it

Android App Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metaoption Software (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very positive experience!! The recruiter I partnered with was very engaging and accessible (even on the weekends). There was never a moment where I wondered what the next step in the process would be or how long it would take for them to get back to me as they were very efficient.

Interview Questions

• Why MetaOption Software Pvt. Ltd.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Notice Period.

ASP.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metaoption Software.

Interview

Firstly I noticed the improper infrastructure. The candidates were being asked to sit by office boy, HR cant be seen anywhere. Then an interviewer came to call me. The interviewer questions were really good, but very unprofessional behavior - get ready to be laughed upon if you don't any of his question.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metaoption Software (Noida (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

One on one and HR and sometimes couple of telephonic also.
    HR is of no use out there and no proper services and perks.
    and Admin are the worst part just visit once in a month to office