Miami Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Miami Air

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Miami Air.

Interview

Group interview. Stand up in front of group and introduce yourself. They want to know :
    Are you bilingual?
    Can you swim?
    Why do want to work for Miami Air?
    Why should Miami Air hire you?

Tips: Dress like you are a flight attendant. Groom yourself. Not one hair out of place. Men- Shave off your beards.

I made it to the next interview.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miami Air (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miami Air (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

You're put into groups of 20-30. Once called you are given the company overview with salary, per diem, type of carrier info etc. Mini Q & A given ... then you go in order of front row to last 1 by 1 to give a 2 minute speech to sell yourself. They want to know: can you swim, education history, FA experience if any, why Miami Air, why being a FA, customer service experience, work experience (I.e. 3 yrs experience with working with customers... stuff like that), and anything important. Make it simple and short and concise.

After everyone is done you leave... you get a call in a few days for a 1-1 or 1-many from management.

They ask scenario questions, customer service questions, stuff about you, why Miami Air and why charter airlines? They also give you very detailed information on type of cliente, most popular ones, and tell you about their oddball ones (can vary by every extreme). Open for Q&A for you to ask stuff to HR, upper management, and inflight directly.

They hire on the spot at this point. Drug test is done at initial drug orientation. Which is a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Why a charter airline?   Answer Question
    • Why Miami Air?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your customer service experience?   Answer Question
    • What is your swim skill level?   1 Answer
    • Why you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us in detail about why you choose xyz for your education background and how do you think you'll apply it to us?   1 Answer
    • A passenger is up and waking about moments before takeoff and you were told they need to be seated...what do you do?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Open House Interview

Interview

We were asked to give a one minute speech about yourself to a panel of Miami Air employees. This was done in front of the other applicants in your group.
    Basic background, additional languages, experience etc.
    If successful, you will be called back for a second formal interview.
    Appearance is everything! So suit up, and smile!

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miami Air (Miami, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview mainly consisted of a panel interview with two of the heads from the department. Over all it seemed as if they were unprepared during the interview and I had to carry majority of the interview. They asked in general very typical interview questions, and at no time did I struggle with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time in which you lied.   1 Answer

The benefits and pay were not all that good.