Miami Dolphins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miami Dolphins Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.8

Membership Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miami Dolphins.

Interview

Long and awkward process. The event last over 7 hours with about 30 or so applicants. The hiring coordinators seemed to be winging it with a 3 part group interview process selectively listening to applicants only when their own anecdotal experiences related to what they said. The environment seemed awfully superficial and many of them seemed to be disassociated, texting each other laughing about applicants between interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why dolphins?
      What was your biggest obstacle to overcome?
      How do you handle criticism and rejection?
      Strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Guest Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Miami Dolphins (Davie, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Incredibly easy. Our paths crossed at a job fair, expressed my interest, received a phone call, and set a date and time for my interview. Was hired on the spot!!!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a customer service position?   1 Answer

IT Help Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Miami Dolphins (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for part time job via Teamwork online, was contacted for a full time coordinator role based on past experience. Interviewed with 4 different individuals including the VP of the Department. Interview overall lasted 3 hours

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

management was very kind and professional. asked me questions that were pertinent to the job function i was applying for. there were only two managers that were asking me questions. that was a good thing i have been in interviews where you can have up to 4 people in the room asking questions.

Camp Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Simple and straight forward, contacted for an interview a few days after I applied. The organization made sure I was comfortable and well take care of, the moment I got on the the premises. They are big on customer service.

Interview Questions

• All questions pertained to football. If football is your passion and its what you do, you'll be ok.   Answer Question

Membership Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Membership Development Associate position with the Miami Dolphins through TeamWork Online. After several conversations with employees in the sales department, I was invited down to Miami for an in-person interview. The interview was at Sun Life Stadium in a conference room. It lasted 3 hours and I was interviewed by by four different people.