Midwest Infinity Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Midwest Infinity Group Interview Questions

1.9

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Midwest Infinity Group (Madison, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

Yikes. The feel of the office was more like a doctor's office waiting room, very unpleasant. People just came filtering into the tiny space for interviews like an assembly line. I felt like running out of the door before the interview even began. I was finally called in over 30 minutes after my scheduled interview time, which I made sure I had arrived promptly for. The place felt nothing short of a scam. Advertises "sports-minded" position or "marketing" which is just super general and does not embody who they are (in-store salesmen; think Costco). I had several years of work under my belt and was just told that I must start from the beginning with MIG in order to learn any real experience. It was a bit insulting given that I didn't have much time to speak before they outlined the "structure" of the company in terms of climbing the ranks, which was not my concern. I was told in the original email that compensation packages and specifics would be discussed, however when I asked, I was told we would not be able to discuss this until the second round interview. All around sketchy place to interview.

Interview Questions

• The standard "Tell me about yourself" and "Why do you want to work for us?"...   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Midwest Infinity Group (Madison, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview comprised of manager trying to sell the position, talking about themselves and how you could one day sit where they are sitting, and a lot self promotion by the manager. There were very few questions asked regarding my experience. The thing that really surprised me is that they did a bait-and-switch with the position. The manager said I would work my way toward the marketing manager position after 6-8 months of being a salesperson. DO NOT PURSUE EXPECTING TO GET ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SALES POSITION.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself in my chair in 6 - 8 months?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Midwest Infinity Group (Madison, WI).

Interview

Assembly line interviews. I imagine they'll hire anyone who accepts, as it's pretty much a pyramid scheme. Also, before I realized that it was this type of a program, I had to return their call/email several times, as they never seemed to get my messages and just kept calling/emailing as if I never tried to contact them back. So, very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Does this sound like a job you are interested in?   1 Answer

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Midwest Infinity Group (Madison, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy, asked expected questions, there were quite a few people interviewing, lobby area looked worse than a dentist's office, seemed fishy, possible pyramid scheme

They essentially wanted me to start as an entry level employee, being a salesman
    I had applied to a pr position, so this was an unpleasant surprise. The add was very misleading.

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Midwest Infinity Group (Madison, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted within 24 hours of applying by Jennifer in H.R who was very polite and accommodating. We discussed my qualifications, schedule, and arranged an interview within a day or two.

Interview Questions

• Other than your basic "get to know you questions" I was asked about my career goals.   1 Answer

Entry Level Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Midwest Infinity Group (Madison, WI).

Interview

Initially the first interview is with the C.E.O. If the C.E.O and the applicant agree this is the right opportunity for the applicant a second interview will be offered with a member of senior management.

Interview Questions

• If we were to talk to one of your prior co workers how would they describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, we negotiated a very reasonable salary and discussed additional commission and bonus opportunities.

Brand Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Midwest Infinity Group (Madison, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

The manager I was supposed to interview with left early and I was waiting for an hour before her assistant got to me. By then I had to leave for another appointment on the other side of town.

Website uses stock photos for everything, the office they were holding interviews in looked like a fly-by-night operation.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madi, Shaanxi (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Midwest Infinity Group (Madi, Shaanxi (China)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was very excited to get an interview with this company...then I walked through the door. First of all, the office looked like it had been put up the night before. Generic Walmart type decor, cheap looking chairs, a flat screen tv on the floor w The Office playing. Everyone WAS very nice but at that point I was furious that I drove an hour and a half to go to this "interview" where I found out that the position entailed talking to people at Costco about direct tv. This company's business model is a pyramid scheme. It is not a real marketing job. Don't waste your time!

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable with approaching shoppers in a store?   Answer Question