Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) Interview Questions

Interviews at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa)

2.2

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) (Tulsa, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

I saw 6 people go in and out of an interview in the 25 minute period I was waiting. The actual interview lasted about 5 minutes. They invited me for a second but I didn't go because the position is 100% commission, door-to-door sales.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) in December 2014.

Interview

I was emailed by their HR after they found my resume online after only 2 days. When I emailed her back asking about what the actual job duties entailed, and the salary, she never wrote back.
    I then called back and asked some more questions about what they actually did since the website does not give any clue, and she gave me some very vague answers that could pertain to any company really.
    In her defense, she was very nice!
     I never actually made it to the interview, I cancelled right before it, after reading more reviews...I do not want a commission based or sales job...

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a part of a company that is expanding and growing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) (Tulsa, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

This company is great and very selective on who they bring on to the team. It is an entry level management development program. They have a multi step interview process. They are in charge of a huge clientele of multiple fortune 500 companies. Not only do they handle things with clients, they are looking to promote people to management. With these responsibilities, they need to hire the right person; and their interview process shows that.

They will take their time to get to know the candidate for the position. A great interview process and very enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) (Tulsa, OK) in May 2013.

Interview

This company really takes their time to getting to know potential employees. The whole interview was a sit down one on one interview. Not only was the team professional, they were very positive and pleasant people to be around. They got to know me on what they thought I could offer to the company and really took interest in me as a real person. The energy and motivation for success at Milestone is something that I feel that really separates them from every other company I interviewed with. This was well worth my time and I am glad I interviewed with Milestone.

Interview Questions

• They really dug into my resume. Based off my past employment and education, they asked things that pertained to my experience. They wanted to get to know me and to see if my qualities could be an asset to their company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) (Tulsa, OK) in July 2013.

Interview

They have a first quick interview, where you wear a suit and tie, then set you up to come back and go to "lunch" (fast food) with a "senior account rep" who asks questions far above what this job actually entails. Your only pay is sub-par commission. They really won't tell you what this job is. You're selling AT&T door to door, driving your own car, using your own gas. This job is a complete joke.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very general and open ended, a monkey could have excelled and dazzled these guys in an interview.   Answer Question

They have you wear a suit and tie to an interview for a job that is nothing more than door to door commission sales.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) in September 2014.

Interview

Initial interview went swiftly. The hiring manager asked me a few questions about my qualities and what I do for fun. It seems like they are looking for an energetic, friendly, and well-rounded person who have leadership skills, and good with sales and promotion.
    I was told that they work primarily with AT&T clients, but I wasn't sure what exactly the position requirements are, since I did not apply for the job specifically. I think they were hiring recent college graduates, since the hiring manager found my resume I posted under my profile page on my college career services. The whole process was really fast. I got called twice, along with a few emails for the initial interview. The 2nd interview got scheduled within the same day of the 1st interview. I accepted it of course. It's supposed to be 3 hours walking me through the training program over lunch, and probably over how to promote AT&T U-Verse to customers. So I'm hesitating whether or not to drive there for the interview tomorrow.

Account Representative Interview

Interview

Average Interview process. Want to know things personally about you.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) (Tulsa, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

Multiple 1on1 interviews. They spoke to me a lot about my previous experience and education. The interview seemed to be based on scenarios about what I could offer the company and the clients they work with. This was good for me because I do not have a whole lot of experience because I recently graduated from ORU in 2012. The whole process was enjoyable and kept me on my toes.

Interview Questions

• A couple typical interview questions but also many that kept me on my toes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa) (Tulsa, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Do not like the way they interview me. Feels like unprofessional. The personal who interview me make me feel like disrespect. He has a lot of behavior make me feels unprofessional as a CEO.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Milestone Consulting (Tulsa).

Interview

Four apart interview very situational and personal. It wasn't very difficult but it was long and thorough! They definitely dig deep and hire the right fit for the position. Overall I had a positive experience during my interview process with milestone. Also received lunch too so that's a plus!