Minnesota State Fair Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minnesota State Fair

Ticket Seller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Minnesota State Fair (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview is a miss or hit. If you pass the interview, you get the job at that moment. If they said they will call you back, than move on because you are not getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you know how to do basic math, the interviewer will ask you one or two question about math such as if a person want to buy 2 adults ticket at $14.95 and 3 kids ticket at $7.00 and she give you $100.00, how much will you give her back?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You don't negotiate the wage, it already set. Take it or leave it.

Ticket Seller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Minnesota State Fair (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

Resources for handing in an application should be on the Fair's website (a quick Google search should suffice). After sending in an application, which you should hear back from within a business week if I remember correctly, you then attend an on-site interview if they are hiring at the time. There are no tests, just be ready to answer some basic interview questions (see my example question below). If they are hiring, then expect to hear back from the Fair within two business weeks.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified to be a ticket salesman at the State Fair?   Answer Question