Mint Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mint Staffing Solutions

1.5

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

They stuck 40 people in a room laid out for 10, it was boiling hot and they did not offer any water. There was not enough space for everyone to fill out the forms and there was not enough pens/papers/etc to go around. We had to wait ages for the presentation to start, the girl doing it had no idea what she was talking about and was distracted by her phone. Completely unprofessional. The questions were irrelevant too.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was straight forward because all I had to do is go to their office and fill an application form with all the necessary information, moving on to the interview process, it actually took place on the same day it was a one to one interview session in which I was asked relevant questions relating to the job role I was applying for e.g. Why do you want to work with Mint?

Interview Questions

• Do you have any work experience?   2 Answers

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online. I was then contacted and i chose a slot to come along for interview. There was a presentation given and then I had a one to one interview with one of the managers. From there i was invited to training straight after and once i had set up my profile i was able to work.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

There was no formal interview process, they went through a PowerPoint explaining the whole process. They explained the pay , how they arrange transport and when you get paid. The staff were really nice.

Catering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Realxed calm environment with like minded individuals around you equally as nervous. Although the training process could be better rather than a rushed tutorial and the spamming of emails needs to be addressed.

Interview Questions

• if you were a drink what would you be   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

So long as you look interested and are polite, you are One-Hundred-Percent likely to be accepted. Even if you have zero experience dealing with people, just act like you do and you will be successfull.

Furthermore, the work you are doing is really easy to pick up within minuetes.

Common sense should aways be applied.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experince in hospitality?   1 Answer

Bar Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions (Liverpool, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Telephone process, headhunted. Asked if could forward CV, and my pay expectations. Asked about previous experience, explained role, explained duration etc. I worked for this company as a Manager, and didn't get paid AT ALL, for 3 weeks intensive work- 12 hours catering per day managing 40 staff, corporate- and training extremely incompetent unable staff. Appalling

Interview Questions

• Can you travel to Manchester?   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes but didn't get paid so irrelevant

Bar Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

Its not an interview

You're told about the 'amazing opportunities' and then they reel you in and sign a document and you're done and dusted. They hire ANYONE, literally, because the more staff they provide to clients, the more they make. They charge in excess of 15pound per hour for individual a client 'uses', and said individual only gets half of this. So you'd think they'd be rolling in it and can provide with food, transport, training and decent accommodation. But this was never invested back into the company appropriately. No wonder all your staff leave.

Interview Questions

• do you have the right to work in the UK?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't even waste your time. If you want to work at festivals, look at Creation or sfc

Bar Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions.

Interview

None, just a application form. Turn up and treated like cattle. Your just a number to them, management are all in it together as family run and committing Fraud. Go work for a company that will treat you with respect and dignity and has a reputation amongst the hospitality industry that is respected, not looked down on.

Bar Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mint Staffing Solutions (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and well thought out we were given a presentation them smaller interview groups where we were asked questions and then training was recieved where we were able to learn the relevant skills and become more comfortable on what we had to do in the job. It also allowed us to get to know the recruitment team better and feel more comfortable

Interview Questions

• They asked simple questions of any experience and why we would like to work for them   Answer Question