MomentFeed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MomentFeed (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, then assignment test using API and language of your choice to build an app. Need to showcase your knowledge and skills on the language & API, emphasize on AngularJS. I had 3 days to make the site with a Twitter API app using Angular. In the end, I learned something from the assignment, don't assume you did good and you'll be picked to go to second round, they might already have another candidate in mind. Better get people you know to refer you in the start-up tech field in my opinion.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MomentFeed (Santa Monica, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had an initial call with a recruiter. Came in and met with the head of marketing. Came back for a follow up round with the marketing team. Had to create/submit writing samples to showcase applicable skills. Finally came back in to meet with the CEO. The process took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Was given prep material to review for later stages in the interview process. Based on this, a question that was asked was how would I make that material better?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MomentFeed.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and she was really my point person throughout the interview process. She facilitated and kept the momentum going from the initial call with her the final step in the interview. My first step was a call with her, followed by a call with the SVP of Sales. That was then followed with a series of in-person meetings with the local VP of Sales, future colleagues and lastly an in person talk with the SVP of Sales again. MomentFeed was very transparent around where they were as a company and the type of person they were looking to hire.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MomentFeed in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was standard sales interview. Phone Screen, In person doing mock phones calls, then meeting with the bosses. It wasn't hard but definitely wasn't easy. You def need to do your research before hand.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MomentFeed.

Interview

There was a 30 min call with one of the hiring managers, asked about my resume, why MomentFeed, what motivates me, etc. Then I got called in for an in person interview and met with two of the hiring managers. Same thing. I was then suppose to do 3 role plays. The office was nice and everyone was pleasant.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MomentFeed (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Lies and more lies. The bottom line is, it was a very misleading process. I was told quite a few things that never came to fruition. But it lased about two weeks and there was about 3 phone screens and an all day in-person interview at HQ

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MomentFeed in December 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online > contacted by a recruiter > set up time to chat...then left hanging.

I applied to a position that appeared to be a stellar fit. The recruiter reached out within days, and we set up a time to discuss. The time came, and no call. I sent an email to the recruiter asking if we're still chatting...no reply. Sent a follow up days later...no reply. His LinkedIn is still active.

MomentFeed, please do better. Between carving out time in my schedule and prep work, I wasted a lot of time.

Director, Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MomentFeed (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a screen from recruiter, asking basic questions about myself 2nd interview was with the CEO and got more granular in my experience and final interview was a face to face. Where i had to give a 15 minute presentation on their solution. After presentation, I had to overcome many objections thrown at me

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and weakness. How would you sell this sample customer. What does your W2 look like?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The overall experience was positive

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MomentFeed in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online via Glassdoor. After ten days got notified that I had to complete a recorded video interview within 48 hours. It then took them over a month to email me that they were not interested. One of the weirdest processes I have ever encountered.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unreasonable demand from a stakeholder? Or something along those lines.   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MomentFeed (Santa Monica, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

3 rounds meeting 2 different marketing team members and ending with the SVP, Marketing.
    The week before I had a phone interview. The interview process was interesting and it was very nice to discuss with 2 people each time and less intimidating than everyone at a time. Some questions were redundant since the people interviewing after didn't hear prior questions.

Interview Questions

• What would be your plan for MomentFeed's social media and how will you change them?   1 Answer