Momentum Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Momentum Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

First I applied for another position on Craigslist and was interviewed by two recruiters. Then those recruiters referred me to another recruiter 2 weeks later who interviewed me and then referred me directly to the company. When I arrived, I was greeted, brought to a conference room and interviewed by three different people- a manager, someone from HR and the person who was currently in the role. It was very similar to other interviews I've done, they just wanted to know about me, try to get a feel for my personality and see if I would fit in their culture. My direct manager was too busy to interview me directly, so after I was offered a Temp to Permanent position- my manager interviewed me then. All in all, it took a good seven interviews to get a temporary offer, but it was worth it!

Interview Questions

• Describe your dream job.
      Tell me about your last position.
      Why are you leaving your current position?
      What were your duties at your last job?
      Do you have any questions for me?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Definitely do your research to find out what your position should be making in New York City- because if you ask for a lower wage than they have budgeted, they'll take it for sure. It's much easier to ask for a higher wage in the beginning than to ask for a raise down the road. Do not be afraid to negotiate with them, especially if you have the experience. They're used to it and if they like you, they'll try to make you happy.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Momentum Worldwide (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Emails an HR person that I was in contact with at the agency. She shared my resume with a recruiter. I then had a phone interview with the recruiter. I was then scheduled for an in person interview. In person was good, but I still haven't heard back from anyone about the position. It has been 3 weeks already I doubt that they will reach out to me.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with something that went wrong   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview, she was rude and told me that I didn't have the experience to be an executive assistant that I could MAYBE be an administrative assistant if they had a position like that open. I've been an executive assistant to Vice presidents for the past 5 years, and the position required 1-2 year experience.. tell me more about how I don't have enough experience. I don't know how she worked in HR.

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Momentum Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone interview with HR rep asking basic screening questions. Two weeks later I was invited for an in office interview with two members of production department (30 minutes each). Their interview style was very casual and conversational. The employees were laid back and mainly focused on getting to know me as a person and the extent of my experience.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Momentum Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a short phone interview. I met the recruiting team in Nee York during an agency visit/tour, they took my resume and emailed me the week after to schedule a phone interview. They interviewed several other classmates that were on the same trip as myself.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself.
      Tell us about some awards on your resume.
      1 Answer

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Momentum Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

the interview process was a combination of formal and casual. They insisted that i present 3 pieces of work, however did not ask any formal question - instead had a casual conversation.

Social Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Momentum Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The recruiter asked really great questions, and was very genuine in looking for a great fit for both parties. She was extremely positive, and had rave reviews about the company. She was extremely knowledgeable, and was great at answering any questions. Most recruiters will submit anyone these days, but she really knew what she was looking for, which is a huge reflection on the company itself. The recruiter was extremely transparent with me, and that I always appreciate. She followed-up quickly after for an in-person meeting with the team. Overall - very pleasurable process.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Momentum Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Met three times, everything went great. Didn't hear back for 2 weeks. Followed up and heard they hired someone within but they still wanted to hire me. Asked my availability to meet with ECD. Replied back immediately. Haven't heard since. No thanks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Momentum Worldwide (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I've never felt too compelled to leave an interview rating until this one.

I applied for the position online and got an email the next day about setting up a phone interview. Phone experience was pretty terrible - I don't mind when your technique is to have me lead the conversation to get a general sense of who I am, but to ask me like two basic questions to get there and then be straight up dismissive about my qualifications? You had my resume and cover letter to filter me out if you didn't think I was right for the position on paper. It's also an internship and supposed to be a learning experience anyways, so if you were looking for more of a personality fit, why not ask more than the generic?

Creative Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Momentum Worldwide.

Interview

I have only had a phone interview thus far, but it was probably the most unprofessional interview I have had to date. My interviewer missed our first interview, and emailed to reschedule it 10 minutes after the interview was supposed to start. The second rescheduled interview, she emailed 20 minutes prior to reschedule again. And then on the final one, she was 30 minutes late because it was not in her calendar. I could also tell she was rushed, and she asked very bland questions when I finally got on the phone with her.

I probably will never apply to Momentum again if their HR is this unorganized and unprofessional. Not a good first impression.