Mtv Network Latin America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mtv Network Latin America

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mtv Network Latin America (Miami Beach, FL).

Interview

The process began through a 3rd party recruiter who worked with MTV. After a few phone interviews, I drove down from my home in Fort Lauderdale to Miami Beach.

I had high expectations for this, as I was far more than qualified. Unfortunately, I don't think I actually met a real person at their office. I've never, ever, seen so many fake/plastic people in my life. Whether a job was offered or not, I knew I wouldn't and certainly didn't want to "fit in" with these types of people.

Interview Questions

• What "famous" things have you built?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mtv Network Latin America.

Interview

The first interview was in-person with the HR recruiter at a career fair. The experience was enjoyable, relaxed, and welcoming. We talked for 10-15 minutes as I showed examples of my past work and design portfolio. I received good feedback on my work and was asked about my interests and what kind of work I was most interested in pursuing. A week or two later, I had another interview with…

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mtv Network Latin America (Miami Beach, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Unorganized and ad hoc

Interview Questions

• Then question was regarding licensing rights and issues   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mtv Network Latin America (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in August 2009.

Interview

I had to wait more than 1 hour in the hall, just to have a 10 minutes interview and find out I was not the person they were looking for. I was seriously disappointed, since I had such a great enthusiasm on working for the company.
    Anyway, the job seemed very easy and interesting.