Music Choice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.7

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Music Choice (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview about a week after I applied. I met with three people who said they all worked closely together. Head of digital Marketing senior editor and senior producer. I was also given an editing test which was just putting together a sizzler out of footage of some music videos. I also had a take home copy writing test. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. I think a little bit too easy to talk to which is why I might not have got an offer.

Interview Questions

• they asked me about my experience and asked me to display the skills i needed to do the job i applied for.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Music Choice (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Introductory call followed by a phone round with the hiring manager. Final round onsite with manager, peer(s) and cross departmental peer. Overall span of a week. Hiring process is easy followed by some background checks for education and drug test. On-boarding process took almost 4 weeks due to training and work place environment

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What have you accomplished in your career.
      How do you deal with people.
      Why you are good fit for this position etc.
      Answer Question

Interface Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Music Choice (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied through direct website, received an email from head designer. Met with managment a couple weeks later. Spent an hour with the interview process. Spoke about the projects they are currently doing, what they are looking for in an assistant designer and looked over my resume and asked some questions about previous experience and looked through portfolio. The designers were very cool guys, it was a very low stress interview process. I loved the office environment (open office layout with big windows) and everyone seemed very nice.,

Interview Questions

• Why are you most interested in working for Music Choice.   Answer Question

Manager, VOD PRogramming Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Music Choice (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process here is a mixture of informal and formal. While the actual conversations are relaxed and conversational, the process itself takes awhile. I was required to interview with 5 people before being hired at an entry level position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They require you suggest a salary and negotiations begin from there.

Programming Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Music Choice in February 2012.

Interview

Scheduling of the interview was nearly instantaneous. Interview went for an hour in which the interviewer took copious notes and effectively answered every question I had about the organization. The few people I interacted with (secretary, interviewer, etc) were all friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy the work they were doing and the environment they were working in.

Interview Questions

• What is an area in which you can improve?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Music Choice in May 2009.

Interview

3 rounds of interview...very good people..