Mygola Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mygola Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mygola

Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mygola.

Interview

Three rounds, first online interview street examination,second telephonic interview for 1.5 hours.third is HR interview all were elimination rounds.

Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mygola (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

They call you and have a telephonic round.
    Once you clear you will be invited to their office for a one-to-one.
    If they are convinced about your experience and candidature they will ask you how soon you can join.
    They will give you the least possible salary that you will ever find in the world.
    If you are desperate for a job they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• What difference can you bring about in Mygola to become the number one travel solution website?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me they will pay me 12k.
    I said I can work for 10 and settled for 15k

Travel Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mygola (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview takes place by an online test and then an telephonic interview. The online test consists of test of basic English and grammar including comprehensions, editing, sentence reconstruction and short essay. There is a cut off marks which needs to be scored in order to be called for the telephonic interview. in the telephonic interview it is more about the time of hours that can be spent and the skills that we have. they look mostly for creative writing skills.

Interview Questions

• write a short paragraph on a particular topic   1 Answer