NATIONAL Public Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NATIONAL Public Relations

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at NATIONAL Public Relations

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NATIONAL Public Relations (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Not drawn out and pretty efficient. I met with my future manager and then came in a second time to meet with HR. HR talked about the onboarding process (who I'd be meeting with, and when) and when certain benefits will kick in. I was given a writing test which is designed to test writing quality, including spelling and grammar.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about us? If you want to work here, do your research and read the company website. It has a lot of pertinent updates.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NATIONAL Public Relations.

Interview

Nice folks but very senior management focused. Little care (from what it seemed like) in lower level employees. Reviewed experience and shared their strong interest, later downplaying it and suggesting I was fit for entry level.

Very interested, and after long waiting period and lack of communication, they decided not do pursue

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NATIONAL Public Relations.

Interview

2 interviews occurred over the time of two weeks. First was with the manager I would be working under and the second was with the manager and another senior consultant that was part of the team.

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NATIONAL Public Relations (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very professional and friendly interview process. Felt very welcomed by the NATIONAL, really did a great job on making you feel comfortable. Had 3 interviews, 1 phone call, 1 group panel, and 1 testing interview. Seems like a very exciting place to work.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NATIONAL Public Relations.

Interview

It was a long process and Nationals was professional. I liked the really open-minded attitude that they represented and how they treated applicants. Nationals is clearly the leading PR firm of Canada. They were focusing on writing, communications skills and team-working skills.