NCUA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NCUA

3.2

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCUA (Alexandria, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was under an organization called INROADS and they placed me with NCUA. Interviewing was more of a phone interview before I had to be clearance to come to work there.

Loan Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCUA (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

A thorough job description will serve as a useful tool throughout the hiring process. It can help as you prepare an employment ad and as you develop a list of interview questions. Closely matching an applicant’s skills and experience to the job description ensures that you are zeroing in on the best candidate and – considering the litigious culture in which we live – it can also help prevent any potential claims of discrimination or unfairness.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have?

Of all your work experience, where have you been most successful?

What are the primary responsibilities of your current job?

What aspects of your current job do you consider most crucial?

Describe how your job relates to the overall goals of your department and company.

What would you change about your current job, or what aspects do you like least? What do you like best?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NCUA (Denver, CO) in June 2010.

Interview

Rather painless, I sent my resume in, was called for an interview a week later, had the interview a week later (2 weeks has passed since initial transmission) and was called a week later for a tentative offer, pending background check.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when I wasn't successful?   11 Answers

CU Examiner Interview

Interview

did phone interview and structured interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary are preset no room for negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NCUA (Albany, NY).

Interview

An online application is completed and submitted. Online updates on the status of your application were available. If selected for an interview you will travel to their regional office in Albany for a three person panel interview. In a couple of weeks you receive a call with whether or not you will receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is a strength?   2 Answers
    • How is your ability to manage your time?   1 Answer
    • Explain the differences between the income statement and the balance sheet?   3 Answers

Credit Union Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCUA.

Interview

Got a call from the human resources to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of financial analysis techniques or measures have you used?   Answer Question
    • Tell us how you resolved an issue within a group. What was your role and what was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NCUA (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial interview consists of two senior managers. Dress appropriate, the interviewers will be in top business attire. There is an essay to write (on the spot) usually about why you want to work for NCUA.

Negotiation

Higher than the normal Government Scale.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCUA.

Interview

There is a phone interview with 6 questions followed by an in person interview about a week later with another 14 questions. following the interviews you hear whether you are going to the next step within one to two days after the interview. All in all only about a 2 week process to get an offer after first contact.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you solved a conflict among a group.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Credit Union Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCUA.

Interview

First phone interview was very easy and not very technical. The in person interview was more technical and a panel of 4 people took turns to ask questions. After the panel asks their questions, including which is your strength and weakness, there is writing 'test'. It's just to see how fast you write.

Interview Questions

• The writing part was definitely unexpected.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NCUA (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on USAjobs.gov Got a telephone call to set up an in person interview. Attended the interview. There was 3 people on the panel. They asked about six questions in all. The questions were technical in nature. The interview lasted about 1 hour. The questions were asked by each person on the panel as they took turns.