NRG Global (IL) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRG Global (IL) Interview Questions

Interviews at NRG Global (IL)

2.2

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

Preliminary round is an in person interview, usually takes anywhere from 15-25 minutes long.
    Second round is when one of our next managers interviews you.
    Third round interview will be with the CEO.
    The interview process took two weeks, they were really professional and clear.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Oak Park, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

The first interview was just to get to know the person behind the resume, then the second interview takes you to the field for some "observation". The people were great, but the company structure was a little weird... reminded me of a pyramid scheme.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to "ask questions that show that you are capable of being a good manager"   1 Answer

NRG Global (IL) Response

Aug 1, 2018 – President

Thank you for taking the time to review NRG Global.

NRG Global is located in Avondale since July of 2017, so probably you made a review of a different company.

We wish you the best in your... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, got an email an hour later for an interview for next day. Went to the office they made me fill out a form asking me same questions they can see in my resume. Followed by a 1-1 interview with the company head. Got a call for a second phase interview the same afternoon. Declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• General questions, resume walk-through, why should we hire you questions. He also talked about the company how their "direct marketing sales" work and asked if I am a fit for them.   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

2 days of interview. The first interview was a normal 10 min in person interview, the second one was the horrendous one - IT LASTED A WHOLE DAY.

The manager who interviewed me sent me and a group of other prospective workers to basically job shadow a group leader on her work day. It turned out to be us standing in a mall with their team just selling products to people walking by, and the team leader asked us to do various tasks while standing for the whole day. Things like write 20 of your pros and cons characteristics, write down what you think makes for a great leader, write down what you think we could do better in our sales process. The most ludicrous one was this 1.5h sit down task (it was also past lunch hour and the group leader completely just let us starve) asking us to come up with a creative business plan with a duration of 1 year and gross profit of 1 million at the end of the year. There needed to be detailed numbers in the fields of gross, net, profit margins, etc. The job asked for "no experience", how on earth are you supposed to write up a business plan like that, in details, with no business education?

Interview Questions

NRG Global (IL) Response

Jul 31, 2018 – President

Thank you for taking the time to review NRG Global.

Please note that we operate with full transparency from our initial interview with potential employees. We always provide information about our... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

very easy! general questions, so i got a second interview! the place is not professional!

1- they said we are going to take u to a marketing event! but we ended up standing on the street trying to get donations in the winter!!!
    2- very young woman not even experienced tried to examine me by giving such a stupid questions! list pros and cons of the direct marketing and indirect marketing! although I have a masters degree in business law.
    3- it was so bad and waste of time! the worst interview I've ever had!

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Have not done an interview but I have one this upcoming Tuesday. I am looking forward to it. And a bit nervous as well. Never worked for a Marketing company before.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Coming into this office was a breath of fresh air. It was a really cool office setting with lively background music and lots of windows. The Managing Director was very nice and outgoing. He asked about my previous positions and where I see myself in several years. I was then selected for a second round interview. I was able to see more in depth the duties of this position and how the office flow worked.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online, and I received an email shortly with possible interview dates. Upon my arrival, there was party music playing in the background from a TV behind the lady at the entrance. Also, it seem that there were two companies sharing the same floor. The lady asked me to fill out some information that NRG should've already had from my resume. As I sat there waiting for my interview time to come, a man came out of an office on the right side of the room and introduced himself to the lady next to me, whom was also there for an interview. After some time passed, and my interviewer was 25 minutes late, I realized that, there was only one interviewer and he was currently talking to the lady that was sitting next to me. Finally my time arrived, and the interview as a whole took maximum FIVE minutes. At the end of the interview, the "president" told me that he liked me as in he sees me as a great fit for the company. He also mentioned that they were going to contact me for a follow up interview that never happened.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview has 3 steps, usually it takes two separate days
    -one on one interview with manager, you will talk about your basic information, your experience, and your career goals
    -go to field with other employees, observe how they work, and finish a series of quiz
    -talk to manager again. you will talk about what you learned in the second round interview and some other skills about you

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can become a manager?   Answer Question
    • Write down 10 of your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Choose a random company/brand, create a marketing campaign to grow their business   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, IL

Interview

It was long and had nothing to do with the position they offered. They asked questions that had nothing to do with the job and I figure it was something that could work but then it just didn’t feel right.