NRG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRG Interview Questions

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NRG.

Interview

I applied online and a month later an HR contacted me for an interview. A week later contacted for a second round interview with department and manager. They asked a lot of behavior questions and why you are interested in this position. Also, asked about the length of intern period.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRG in October 2016.

Interview

The receptionist was also the HR interviewer. It seemed to me the whole business almost a one man show. I felt the interviewer was rushing tomgo through her basic questions. It was not a great interviewing experience at all.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NRG.

Interview

Lateral transfer

Interview Questions

• What are the key valuation drivers of a particular power project?   1 Answer

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlesbrough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NRG (Middlesbrough, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I completed a numerical and verbal reasoning test then a computer based test. I thought the numerical and verbal reasoning bit was quite easy. I wasn't able to complete the computer one though as I wasn't a fast enough typer. For a faster typer, it would be easy.