National 4-H Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National 4-H Council Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at National 4-H Council

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National 4-H Council.

Interview

It was a long interview process. The first contact was via phone with a followup call about a month later. Almost two month later, there was in person panel interview. The questions seemed standard. However, it was the first time I saw a panel read questions from a list as if everything was scripted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room to negotiate.

Art Camp Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hawkinsville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National 4-H Council (Hawkinsville, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a job the was easy to apply for. I knew the head of department personally and I just offered her an idea of a week- long art camp to benefit myself. She agreed with me handling all the paperwork and finances and then we agreed on a date.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National 4-H Council (Chevy Chase, MD).

Interview

The first step was a phone interview. Then I was invited in for an in-person interview. I met with 3 people separately. That went well. After 1 1/2 weeks, I was called and told I needed to come back in for interviews with a panel of people. This seemed scary but the questions were not hard at all but the structure was a bit weird. The 3 on the team who were interviewing me were reading their questions off of a sheet. It didn't seem like they could deviate.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of 4-H's Culture Statement. The statement is pretty positive and not something that anyone would ever disagree with. It seemed odd to have it as an interview question. What am I going to say? "No I don't agree with how you believe in your culture!"? Even if I didn't agree, I'd never say that in an interview. Who would?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was seamless.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at National 4-H Council.

Interview

Interview involved at least 3 people from differing departments together in one room. They each seemed scripted and took turns asking questions. Sometimes it felt prescriptive and like they would not have been comfortable if I had deviated or if I had asked them a question.
    The questions are pretty much what you'd expect.

Interview Questions

• "Have you read our Culture statement and do you agree with it?"
      Who would ever answer no?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National 4-H Council in March 2009.

Interview

took long time from interview to start date

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing