- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Orlando, FL Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at National Airlines
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Airlines (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2016
Initial phone screening followed by detailed application. Was then airlined to Orlando for an interview with Chief Pilot and HR person. Was put up in the Holiday Inn at the airport. The interview started with a 24 question multiple choice test with operational and regulatory questions. (Very easy) Chief Pilot showed me around the offices. Was given all new hire forms and drug test paperwork prior to leaving. Received Job offer the following Monday.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Tell us about a difficult scenario where you have had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve the conflict.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses.
- Are you willing to move to Orlando?
- Why did you leave your last job.
- How did you get in to aviation?
- Tell us about yourself?
I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at National Airlines (Orlando, FL) in Dec 2014
Called into Orlando Office to interview. Sat with chief pilot and HR lady. Asked mostly scenario questions. Overall it was easy. They were very pleasant. They are not consistent with offering travel to / from the interview. I was not offered travel, but my friend was given company paid air travel. After interview, I was shown around the office building.
- Mostly scenario questions....do you have experience with ______? Do you have problems flying to the middle east with the Muslim culture ?