National Amusements Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Amusements Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Amusements

Anonymous Employee in Revere, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Amusements (Revere, MA).

Interview

Really basic interview. I was 16 and unsure of myself, but they hired me anyway. They often seek young workers who are energetic and willing to do anything, as they don't pay very much and often the work conditions are not ideal. They usually cross-train people for multiple positions if they like you and are flexible with work schedule if you have another job or are in school.

Interview Questions

• What position do you want to work and why?   1 Answer

Box Office Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Amusements.

Interview

I grabbed an application from Customer Service, filled it out at the theatre, and dropped it off. A couple days later, I got a call to go in for an interview!

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Box Office Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Amusements.

Manager Interview

Interview

Detailed interview, two month waiting process, in depth background check

Interview Questions

• Memorize a picture for 60 seconds, then questions are asked about the picture.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chestnut Hill, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Amusements (Chestnut Hill, MA).

Interview

There really is nothing to say. I was a stand attendant then a supervisor, than a part time manager then promoted to Manager of Concession Operations. This was in part that they were hounding me to come on full time as I started part time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations they told me how much and that was that.

Concessions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Amusements in March 2013.

Interview

To apply I had to go to company website and print application and turn it in. I went ahead and attached a resume. My thoughts are that they already decided to hire me after receiving application and maybe just needed to confirm a legitimate worker upon interview. The interview is just a couple questions including past job, but it's really just to get something on paper.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had requested greater pay rate on application, but didn't get it

Food Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Amusements in January 2007.

Interview

Quick and easy. Friendly people and honest about the job.

Bartender Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Amusements in February 2012.

Interview

Was a basic call after submitting resume, came in for interview and to fill out formal application, interviewed with general manager of cinema who was nice guy and knowledgable. He asked general questions about my resume and work history. and also about my beliefs towards quest service. Hired on site and started next week training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing