National Autistic Society Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Autistic Society Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Autistic Society

Performance Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Autistic Society (Islington, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Performance Data Analyst at the National Autistic Society. I was interviewed by 3 people and I found them very friendly and diligent.
    I was asked to do a presentation for 10-mins and the interview and questions followed after.
    Although the interview went according to plan, I felt the room was not suitable for doing a presentation and it was hard to use the chart-board to write words as there was very little space.
    Also, the feedback process after the interview was slow. I received an email that I did not get the offer, however I was told to email back for further feedback.
    I tried a number of times to phone the hiring manager and email, but did not receive a reply for a while - this was frustrating at first, however after composing a long email, I finally got some feedback, which was good.
    The feedback - I agreed in parts and disagreed with other parts. I prepared a lot for the presentation, but the feedback didn't reflect this fully.
    Nevertheless, it was quite a long haul and was disappointed I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you have been under a lot of pressure from conflicting demands?   Answer Question
    • What interests you about working for the NAS?   Answer Question

Lead Project Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Godalming, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Autistic Society (Godalming, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

They ask a little bit about why you want the job and ask scenario questions to see how you would react, to assess how suited you are to the job. I found a lot of the questions were common sense things, however as a psychologist and someone who works well with children that may just be my opinion rather than a generalized view. The interview was very laid back, it was in a professional setting but I was made to feel very comfortable which may be partially why I found the interview provoked little stress. The process was very much an open dialogue with a back and forth nature and as long as you have prepared and are suitable for this job then you also should not find it very stress inducing.

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellingborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at National Autistic Society (Wellingborough, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Was told I was successful but took their time in organising an interview +4 months.
    Interview was not particularly professional as the team of interviewers weren't really sure who was asking what and when..very confusing for the interviewee. Quite embarrassing to be honest.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you can contribute to the lives of the service users?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none..minimum wage offered.