National Labor Relations Board Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Labor Relations Board

Honors Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Labor Relations Board (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application on usajobs and heard back about a month later. The interview was for several regions I selected in my applications. We teleconferenced with each region's representatives present. This was the only interview and I received an offer about one week after the interview

Field Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National Labor Relations Board.

Interview

I applied and made it to a second interview. I was surprised because I have no experience in labor relations but I met the regional director. Unfortunately I was not offered a position since only two spots were open.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the agency since you have no labor relations experience?   1 Answer

Field Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Labor Relations Board (New York, NY).

Interview

Submit resume, interview locally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Labor Relations Board (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

they choose mainly based upon your transcript and resume
    they are very open about the type of experience you'll have
    not intensive screening. they also offer summer positions...

Interview Questions

interviewer made clear that morale was at best "medium" among agency staff. i think that the govt should pay something to summer interns...

Field Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at National Labor Relations Board (San Francisco, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

They asked how to prove a particularly kind of labor case. They gave some hints to help guide you. I figured it out b/c my dad is an attorney, and because I took biz law and labor relations.
    They also interviewed me briefly in Spanish because I was being considered for a bilingual position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

With the Fed? Yeh right.