Nelson Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nelson Technology Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nelson Technology

Google Applications Migration Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nelson Technology (Webster, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

I interviewed by phone with a senior team-member who asked more technical questions about email and Postini/Google Apps mail filtering then was followed up by the team manager who asked questions about the job distance, pay, etc. Interviews were about half-hour each and were not too intimidating.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nelson Technology (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

Phone interview first. Then in-office with 1-4 people at their office. Then personality test. Then they tell you they will call at a certain date. No follow up. Then they send your resume to another company without your permission. This is not a good company. They are disorganized.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nelson Technology (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very smooth. They had already researched about me so the process was very simple. I spoke to the VP on Monday and walked out with an offer after the onsite interview on Wed of the same week. The VP was very well knowledgeable and knew how to read people well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, was able to negotiate the salary offered. Though there is a cap on the base which they were able to meet