Nelvana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nelvana

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nelvana

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nelvana (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

There weren't a lot of interview questions for the placement I applied to but more of a conversation describing the illustrations in my portfolio. It was a 1:1 interview process but I was interviewed by 3 Nelvana employees.

Interview Questions

• What is your illustrative process regarding your work/ How did you come up with the idea for this piece?   Answer Question

Senior Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nelvana (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

I was brought in to see the studio manager, then had an interview with a couple of senior employees who are often involved in the meeting and hiring process. They mostly asked of my experience and what my expectations where. There was brief talk about the project and expectations, as well as compensation. Was given a brief tour of the facilities.
    Like most animation industry interview I've had, it was mostly a meet and greet, I feel they already intended to make me an offer and simply wanted to put a face to my name and ensure I wasn't a problematic individual.

Interview Questions

• They inquired about my other employment choices, my expectations as a production artist regarding the project and a rough idea of my expected compensation.   Answer Question

2D Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nelvana (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

arrived early for the interview and was directed by one of the human resources people upstairs to a small meeting room and told to wait there for my interviewers. didn't have to wait long, my interviewers were friendly and laid back.. though they couldnt answer many of my questions for them