Neoscape Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neoscape

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA).

Interview

Tour at the studio. Good location and chill ambient. Questions about the creative process, and show how i do it (sketchs, mockups, etc). They loved the printed portfolio but need more explanations and some sketchs to it, bringing a laptop to support the showcase would be a good ideia.

Interview Questions

• Two good works that I loved doing it, and one that was rejected and why.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Referred from an employee, quickly set up a time to meet via email. Relaxed environment with 1 interviewee. Showed my portfolio and we discussed the projects and process, then I was asked some standard interview questions. Didn't receive any follow up.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered an obstacle during a project and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Digital Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA).

Interview

First, completed an art test. Second, met with a principal artist, discussed my portfolio, and received a call a few days later.

Negotiation

They are specific on what they pay entry level candidates

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Through The Creative Group I was put in touch with execs at Neoscape. Had multiple (3) meetings with the various parties involved. It took a little while longer than expected but everyone there was great.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Felt more like a discussion. Quite comfortable really.   Answer Question

Really, The Creative Group blew this one. I had set my salary requirements higher than Neoscape had budgeted for.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with CEO and Supervisor