Cover image for Neoscape

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Neoscape Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neoscape

Neoscape

Application

I interviewed at Neoscape

Interview

Very smooth. I passed my portfolio to them, and scheduled an interview within the next week. We talked through my previous professional experience and skills while going through my portfolio. Afterwards they were kind enough to invite me to lunch.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a favorite project of ours?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Thorough interview and office tour, appreciated their time and they answered me pretty quickly via email. Gave my the opportunity to talk about my work and show samples that I was proud of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

134.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Neoscape~274963
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Neoscape? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Neoscape employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA) in Nov 2018

Interview

No phone screening, just one 2.5 hour in-person interview where I met the leadership. For such a long interview, I was surprised to never hear back from the company again. If you ask someone to come to an inconvenient location (the office is virtually inaccessible by public transportation) and spend over two hours in your office, at least have the courtesy to email a rejection note.

Interview Questions
  • Questions ranged from standard "what have you done in the past" to more schmoozy, personality assessment/react under pressure questions like "What are three words your boss would use to describe you? Three words your clients would use to describe you? Three words your friends would use to describe you?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Tour of the facilities. They look at all the work. Then wanted to see my portfolio. They asked for print material as well as the things I had in my laptop. I am glad I had everything loaded and ready to go.

Interview Questions
  • Question about being a team player

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA)

Interview

Tour at the studio. Good location and chill ambient. Questions about the creative process, and show how i do it (sketchs, mockups, etc). They loved the printed portfolio but need more explanations and some sketchs to it, bringing a laptop to support the showcase would be a good ideia.

Interview Questions
  • Two good works that I loved doing it, and one that was rejected and why.

Neoscape

Application

I interviewed at Neoscape

Interview

Referred from an employee, quickly set up a time to meet via email. Relaxed environment with 1 interviewee. Showed my portfolio and we discussed the projects and process, then I was asked some standard interview questions. Didn't receive any follow up.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you encountered an obstacle during a project and how you dealt with it.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA)

Interview

First, completed an art test. Second, met with a principal artist, discussed my portfolio, and received a call a few days later.

5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA) in Jan 2012

Interview

Through The Creative Group I was put in touch with execs at Neoscape. Had multiple (3) meetings with the various parties involved. It took a little while longer than expected but everyone there was great.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really. Felt more like a discussion. Quite comfortable really.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neoscape (Boston, MA) in Feb 2009

Interview

Phone interview with CEO and Supervisor

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Neoscape Job Seekers