Netscribes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netscribes Interview Questions

Interviews at Netscribes

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview commenced with an HR round and was followed by a one-on-one interaction with the practice lead of the respective department. A written test to evaluate content writing skills was also a part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• According to you, is content really king in the context of digital marketing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The short but intense interview process consisted of a preliminary telephonic round, followed by a written skills test consisting of questions designed to evaluate the competencies of the candidate for the position. This was followed by a final discussion on the role description, leading to the extension of an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• have you done similar kind of work before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

It took around 3 weeks to complete the whole process . First there was a PI round , then a online exam round and then again a PI round . Difficulty level of the interview process was average .

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

A telephonic introductory interview by the HR. Then a F2F interview with the Marketing Manager and finally an assignment was sent to me to complete. They hired me on the basis of these but asked me to do designs of posts immediately after joining. They did not like my designs and continuously vilified me in front of others which broke my enthusiasm. If they had this in mind then they should have taken a design test also. Don't know why they did this to me.

Secondly they pressurized me to join immediately without serving notice period in my previous company which caused a lot of trouble to me. A very unprofessional approach.

Interview Questions

• Moderately tough questions. Asked me to suggest a strategy for a project promotion through social media, asked me to write down some copies and blog but no design assignment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First and foremost I have to give a Computer screening test and describe 10 online products in brief via internet.
    Next round is Hr interview which is simple as they will ask you tell me Abt urself

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netscribes (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Quick and guided interview process. The HR and the reporting managers were very friendly and helpful. The HR gave me an overview of the list of clients they handle and what is required of me in a clear and concise manner.

Interview Questions

• Experience and proficiency with various tools needed for the job   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netscribes (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It is basically a monotonous interview schedule. People hire u and want u to join immediately without serving notice period.. Very bad and disgusting HR with high political values. I will love to change my employer and move to someone who pay me well

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netscribes.

Interview

The whole process took 2 weeks
    1st is HR round which is not very tough.
    2nd is online essay round
    3rd is PI round with the Senior Employee(Manager, etc), this is a serious round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

You will need only basic photoshop skills to crack the interview. You will need to know about pen tool and some other basic background removal tools. Basically you will have to resize and remove background of images.

Interview Questions

• For example, removing backgrounds, checking if model is professional or not. etc   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

The office had a good and friendly environment. The interview questions were quite basic. They asked about the company profile, my skills and my qualifications. They asked about my future prospects as well.