New York Court System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New York Court System (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through my college was offered to interview during a career fair on campus. The interview was of average difficulty and I was asked typical questions. I was offered an internship.

Interview Questions

Interview

There was no interview, this is state job that I was appointed too. Most people get hired off a list from a test they take. It's a numbers game

Senior Cour Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at New York Court System (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

one interview after you take and pass a civil service exam. You are then put on a hiring list and are sent offers through the mail to determine if you are available to take position. After that an interview is scheduled.

Interview Questions

• discuss an experience with a difficult client   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at New York Court System (Bronx, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people, one being the Judge. He shared his experience as a judge and lawyer with me. Then he proceeded to ask me questions. Then he told me what he was looking for in an intern and some of the tasks that an intern will be asked to do.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to be a criminal lawyer?   1 Answer

Senior Court Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New York Court System (White Plains, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty basic questions. Past job experiences and what not. How you are qualified for the job. Really nothing all that difficult. You also get interviewed by all the judges and chief clerk who are all nice people.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job? Are you Ok with public speaking?   Answer Question

court office assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New York Court System (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

interview was conducted by three person group; usual types of interview questions; they explained the position in detail; there were about 8 other candidates waiting at the time; interviewers were friendly and
    down to earth.

Interview Questions

• Since I had many years of experience, why was I willing to work at a lower job postion?   Answer Question

salary was too low

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at New York Court System (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

had phone interview, then group/panel interview. asked good questions and it was good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

doesn't allow to negotiate.