Next Level Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Next Level Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at Next Level Associates

1.9

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Next Level Associates in October 2015.

Interview

It was a joke. Basically a door to door sales position. I came in for a 5 minute face to face interview. They asked me to return the next day for a longer interview but I declined. I'm not even sure it is a real business.

Interview Questions

• Do you want a management type position?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Next Level Associates in August 2014.

Interview

I received a call from them approximately a few days after applying. They were very nice, and asked a few questions about my resume (which I, ironically, had up because I had just finished a phone interview with a different company). After about 1 minute on the phone, I was offered an interview and was given a few time slots to choose from. I scheduled one for the following day.
    Later, I went online to check out the company. Their FB page was all about their employees, and I couldn't truly grasp what exactly the company did--still, I showed for my interview.
    After the interview, I came on here and saw all of the negative feedback and agree with it 100%. Needless to say I did not continue on after the first initial interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Next Level Associates (Piscataway, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

2 day interview process. Simple, yet competitive. They were looking to fill 2 positions immediately but had a ton of interviews in the lobby. Because of the clients they represent they have to comb through interviews to make sure they are qualified to represent the clients. Overall, it seemed like a great opportunity and company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Next Level Associates (Wayne, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Do not waste your time!!! is door to door sells of Verizon products unless you like that.
    there is not HR manager the interview is conducted by the same people that were doing the same process 6 months ago.
    there is two companies in the same building NYSL and NEXT LEVEL. (weird)

Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Next Level Associates (Lyndhurst, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

My first round interview consisted of meeting the hiring manager. He briefly explained what the company does and asked me about my previous work experience. We then scheduled a second round interview for the following day. They then explained the advancement opportunities the hours and the pay structure. I was then set up with a third round interview and was offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Next Level Associates (Wayne, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied via indeed.com. Received email less than 30 min later stating that I'm one of 125 applicants selected for an interview.
    Decided to wait a few days to reply. In the meantime received 7 phone calls, including 3 in one day and several emails to set up an interview.
    Finally responded, spoke with HR. Took 5 mins and asked about if any sales experience which is clearly stated on my resume. Set up second "interview". I asked her if it's commission only and door to door. Nervous laugh and said it's not door to door. Asked again about salary. Claimed 45 to 55k.
    After researching these people and their website decided to reject their interview offer as not interested.
    You'd think that would be the end of that. Nope. Received another email to set up another time. Ignored and deleted it. Let's see if they call again...

Interview Questions

Clearly a pyramid scheme and didn't want to even waste time and leave my current job early for this company...especially after seeing other candidates reviews. So didn't even go for the face to face meeting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Next Level Associates (Fairfield, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

The first interview was basic; gave a general overview of the company and asked some general questions about previous work experience and personal interests. The second interview was more informative; gave a better understanding as to what the job actually entails and specific duties/expectations. Afterwards they give you a 'quiz' to see how much you retained.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own transportation? (for door to door marketing)   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Next Level Associates.

Interview

When I first saw their job posting under a technical support filter, I thought the description of the position was very vague. There was mention of working with the largest telecommunications companies but no mention of what you were actually going to do. So a day after I applied, I received a call to schedule an interview for the next day. The next morning went to a nice looking office complex but when I went to their suite, a different company name was on it. Went in and made sure it was the right place and it was.

Filled out an application, was pretty simple and fine. Waited for about 20 minutes, during that time about 10 of their staff arrived and went straight to the back door. Seems like they do get lots of applicants, the couches in waiting area were full. So after 20 minutes was called in to a small office and had a quick interview because a lot of people were waiting outside. Again heard a vague detail about the job till one line which mentioned I would need to go door to door explaining to people about a service. Then asked what my hobbies were and why I think I would be good at the job, etc. Scheduled another interview for the next day where they would explain more about the job.

Went home and looked up reviews of the company and saw in this site what people said. So the job is either standing in a walmart or going door to door trying to sell a service like tv and internet. Cancelled the interview. Now I see the need for those jobs and they are fine but not what I was looking for and I hope they were less vague about it. I think they would still be able to hire people to do those jobs without trying to trick and hide details about the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good in a management role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Next Level Associates (Paramus, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Very brief, I was probably in there for 5 minutes. I asked multiple questions about what the position entailed and I kept getting answers that danced around all of my questions and was just told that there was tremendous room for growth. It seemed pretty sketchy. There were at least 10 other people interviewing at the same time that I was and no was working in the actual "office" if you can even call it that. This started to sound like a pyramid scheme the more I read about the company which would help to explain the companies reported high rate of employee turnover.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Company seemed like a scam

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Next Level Associates (Piscataway, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

STAY AWAY THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!! If you're not into door-to-door sales don't bother. They give you this breakdown of how fast you move from salesman to branch manager (6-9 months); it sounds 'promising' but it's all a lie. If you get called for an interview more than likely when you show up they're will be 15 other people there for the same thing. Don't get me wrong, it's a friendly environment but like I said if you're not into door-to-door sales and basically devoting your entire life into sales...don't even bother