Night Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Night Agency Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Night Agency

Engagement Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Night Agency (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The first interview was set up by a recruiter who I had been working with closely. The process included 3 separate, in-person interviews with a total of 4 individuals. Despite Night extending an offer to another candidate, the experience was definitely positive. It's a smaller environment and from what I could tell both positive and collaborative- it was refreshing to see the attention to detail and diligence in the vetting process without the meaningless hoops to jump through.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were all conversational in nature and questions came up organically.

Question included:

Expand upon your past experience.
      What recent campaign do you like and why?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Night Agency (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had my first phone interview, which went well. Then, they asked me to come in for an interview to meet the person who would have been my boss. On my way there, while I was transferring trains at times square, I got a phone call from the lady who interviewed me over the phone asking if I would rather come in another time, because the manager was busy. My other option was to meet with his assistant. This was 30 minutes before the interview was supposed to begin! Attempting to show initiative, I came in and met with his assistant. She was nice, and the interview seemed to go very well. She told me at the end of the interview that I should reach out and ask to schedule a time with the person who I was supposed to meet with initially. When I did, I received a response almost immediately saying the position had been filled, so there was no need for me to come in! The entire situation seemed very fishy to me, and I found it unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How have your previous positions prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Night Agency (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

1st round - I met with a client services lead for 30-45 minutes in the office. She asked what I was studying in school and how it related to advertising, what I was interested in within the industry, and some basic behavioral questions on how I would approach teamwork situations + disagreeing with other people.
    2nd round - I came back in to the office to work on a project to submit to the hiring manager. The project was relatively simple, though it seemed like I was doing a couple hours of free work for them. Within a couple days of submitting the project, the hiring manager offered me the internship.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, since the intern compensation was pretty set.