Norbrook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Norbrook Interview Questions

Interviews at Norbrook

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antrim, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Norbrook (Antrim, NH) in June 2014.

Interview

Lots of question mostly scientific based. Team work questions, past experiences, typical day.took 2 months for interview to get arranged. Before applying, had to fill out detailed questions and submitted online, tedious and long winded.

Interview Questions

• What is molarity, what lab equipment used in d past, what type of analysers, are you afraid of heights, what does glop stand for ?   Answer Question

QC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leinster, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Norbrook (Leinster, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

To first apply there was a lengthy application form. Nothing difficult, basically converting your CV into their format. Next an interview offer by phone.

The interview process was standard. HR were present with two lab managers. All were very nice. Basic questions were asked.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Norbrook.

Interview

Assessment and face to face interview. Competency and personal skills based questions. Member of HR and a manager were present. About half an hour in total. Generally a pleasant experience.

Microbiology Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norbrook (Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Called to interview 1 month later.
    Before interview was handed a sheet of paper with 3 short questions to answer.
    Interview lasted 20-25 minutes. 3 people interviewing, 1 HR, and 2 senior microbiologists.
    They took turns asking questions, HR about the company, the others about laboratory work and skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Norbrook (Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process, I applied online and had to fill out a form answering all questions, instead of just submitting a CV, long winded but I suppose necessary to the company. Interview was about 40 minutes long, with a member of the HR team and a person from the sector i was apply too.

Interview Questions

• What is HPLC and GC, calculate Morality, previous experience questions   1 Answer

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Norbrook (Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an overall simple and straight to the point interview, nothing here trying to catch you out, they simply want to assess your ability to do the job. No fluff type questions.

Interview Questions

• Components of a HPLC system   1 Answer
    • How would you identify a compound using HPLC?   1 Answer

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norbrook (Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

HR 2 people interview. asked a mixture of science and behavioural style questions. one of the interviewers asked Qs from a science perspective and the other asked the behavioural style Qs.

QC Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norbrook in December 2008.

Interview

Two persons interviewd at same time , one was technical interviewer beside him was hr,
    while technical person was taking interview , hr person was studying my behaviour and he was asking in between questions, they asked me simple questions to know how confident i am in answering and my communication.
    i should have been confident and not smiling and to be so free even though if they are free

Clinical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Norbrook (Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Panel interview, one HR rep and two from the department the vacancy was based in. A few questions about education and experience and a lot of hypothetical scenarios and questions about how you would handle them.
    Opened with questions about the company and why you chose to apply to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about HPLC   1 Answer

Validation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Norbrook (Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

took 4 weeks to be called for interview, after interview waited 3 weeks for a response on interview outcome. two persons interviewing, hr and technical. mostly technical interview about 40 questions in total . make sure you do your research ! they focus alot on what you know.

Interview Questions

• validations terminology, cleaning validation, molarity, gmp, system sustainability, validation process, analytical questions.   Answer Question