Northeast Arc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Northeast Arc

2.4

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northeast Arc (Danvers, MA) in March 2019.

Interview

My interview went pretty well but only have one thing to point out , they didn’t indicate on their job ad that they don’t hire new grads without pediatrics experience, came to know about it during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with pediatrics patients?   Answer Question

ABA Therapist (Building Blocks Program) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northeast Arc (Danvers, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

I met with two of the assistant directors at their main office in Danvers. The parking was tough, even though they had two large lots, I had to park down the street because both lots were full. Our interview took place in a comfortable community room right next to the lobby and the interviewers were both very nice and informative. They started off asking me questions about myself and why I was interested in the position. After that, the interview transitioned to a conversational tone in which they thoroughly explained how the program worked. The interview lasted approximately an hour. I would suggest arriving at least 20 minutes early because parking was difficult to find.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a child who is often overstimulated and has trouble paying attention?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about traveling to client's homes for visits?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northeast Arc (Danvers, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

met with controller and supervisor. they went over what was to be expected of me and they asked what slary I was looking for. they gave me a number I would get when they officially hired me and it ended up being 3,000.00 a year short of what they said

Skills Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northeast Arc (Danvers, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. Normal stuff. First interview was in person with senior skills trainer and team lead. Second interview was with assistant director and director of PCA program. Both interviews took place in a conference room located close to their lobby. It took about two weeks to get hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling.   1 Answer

Autism Service Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northeast Arc (Danvers, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Given case scenarios, I was asked how I would respond;
    The interviewer asked about three different scenarios.
    I was asked about my experiences and my strengths and weaknesses.
    I was also able to ask some questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when a client is in ________ situation?   Answer Question