Northern Virginia Training Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northern Virginia Training Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northern Virginia Training Center

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northern Virginia Training Center.

Interview

very laid back and easy process, applied online and received a call from someone in HR in less than a week. Went in for the interview and was offered the position about 2 or 3 hours after I left.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northern Virginia Training Center.

Interview

Apply online. Applications are not reviewed until the closing date of the position. Panel interview. They do reference checks with your previous employers so it takes some time in between the interview and the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I could negotiate but there are pay practices that they must follow so it can make negotiations hard to do

Recreation Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northern Virginia Training Center.

Interview

Took a long time to hear back, HR Department not very good. Interview was basic, what are your strengths and weaknesses, what is your experience working in therapeutic recreation, what is your experience working with developmental disabilities, what would you bring to the team. There was also a written test, where you get a scenario and have to write a TR program. You also have to pass a swim test because you have to be lifegaurd certified in this job.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of a Developmental Disability?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they gave me a salary and said take it or leave it.