Now TV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Learn how to enable cookies.

Now TV Interview Questions

Interviews at Now TV

3.1

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Now TV (Brentford, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a 3 stage interview with them:

1: Initial telephone interview which was1hour,
    2: Face to face - showcased portfolio and my processes, what lead me to UX and what I was doing before.
    3: Design challenge - They emailed a brief and wanted to see my process which was then presented to the UX lead and head of UK Operations.

It’s a bit of a nightmare to get to, was seriously contemplating if I got the job, how would I get there every day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a company like NOWTV, what qualities can you bring with you and what are you expecting to be doing in 3 years?   Answer Question

Incident & Problem Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Isleworth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Now TV (Isleworth, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

First off was a phone screening from a internal recruiter within Sky, followed by a 1:1 with the hiring manager and a team leader a week later. 2 weeks later I had to present back my findings using a set of dummy data sent across as KPI's to the hiring manager and another operational manager. I was then given the decision the same week 2 days later than my final stage interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous experience that would deem you suitable for this role?   Answer Question
    • How would go about asking for assistance when having to engage with multiple different teams across the business?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a challenge in your current role and how you resolved it.   Answer Question
    • Would you say you were a self-sufficient worker or do you require micromanagement?   Answer Question
    • I also had to answer questions about the data set and how I presented the data back during my final stage interview.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

Coding test where I needed to use React and Redux, with promises and overall general evaluation of a simple SPA to be improved.

NEVER got any feedback after delivering the coding test. Radio silence. It's absolutely disrespectful that after forcing a developer to take 4-5 hours of his time, there isn't even a quick email with any feedback at all.

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Now TV in March 2019.

Interview

Had a screening interview over the phone with someone from HR. This was followed by another phone interview with the marketing manager. Called me almost 10 minutes late and was very awkward to talk to-Sounded like he didn't really want to talk to me from the start, even tried to wrap up the interview after 10 minutes without actually having asked me a question about my background or experience. Ended up being very patronizing to me too. Was told i would hear back last week but still haven't heard anything. Overall really strange experience, felt like i had wasted my time preparing for it and I was really put off by the process. It's a shame because I really wanted the job.

Social Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Now TV (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied to the job on their website. After a month I heard back and was invited in for an interview. The interview was relaxed and enjoyable. After the first interview I was invited in for a second one to show the work I had created from the set task. Again it was friendly and relaxed. Sadly I didn't get the job but it was a good process.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with two different stake holders asking you to complete tasks at the same time?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Now TV (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Job was contract through a recruiter (Experis). Interview was pleasant enough, the person I interviewed with was about to go on leave so was a bit rushed and clearly pre-occupied. Unfortunately, I never heard back from either Now TV or the recruiter. I understand I wasn't the right candidate but a respectful process is to at least advise people you have invited in for an interview that they were not successful.

Trading Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Now TV (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial screening from an HR representative with some generic questions.
    Second one with hiring manager. Going through the role and my CV.
    Third interview. Had to present a project and then answer to some competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you handle a difficult situation?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you had to deal with a conflict inside your team   Answer Question