Nucsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Nucsoft Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nucsoft.

Interview

tough java technical test easy aptitude questions very small place after i finished my test nobody bothered to tell me to go home i waited outside for an hour. less number of employees

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Apti (tech+ nontech)
    Tech
    Hr
    On campus interview
    Shortlisted candidates were called for tech and hr

The apti was difficult most of dem were rejected
    Dey don't hav Much of vacancy dey either select 1 or 2candidates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Aptitude, HR, Technical round1, Technical Round2, Manager Round.
    Aptitude question on Exceptions, Collections, Quantitative and many more.
    Hr mainly on your resume and familt related things
    Tech round 1 basic core java
    Tech round 2 core java and sql
    Mamager round question on proj

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Initially an aptitude round was taken. It comprises of two parts 1. Maths apti was of 100 questions, 45 minutes, 2. Technical aptitude was of 30 questions, 30 minutes. Need good time management to finish all the questions.

They called me for an interview after 3 days.
    Despite of having experience they offered the same 2.24 CTC which they Were offering to freshers.
    Why the hell some one join nucsoft for 2.24 if my previous CTC was 3.0 ???

Interview Questions

• Abstraction, polymorphism, interface, b.e. project. All basics of .net   Answer Question

Most pathetic HR I have ever seen in my life, I would have slapped him if I have found him out of building right after the interview!!!!!

When I was about to enter the panel room, the door made some noise (was that my mistake??? It's your companies mistake, that the maintenance of the doors wasn't done properly), that stupid HR person started an argument on that, he kept shouting & showing me an attitude as if he was the owner of the company. Because of that useless HR i made my mind not to join the company of such pathetic people!! Learn to behave with the candidates you are interviewing!!!

Reason for not accepting an offer -
    1. Low CTC as per my experience. I was having 1+ years of experience with previous CTC of 3.0lpa, and they were offering me 2.24!!! Who the hell will go low and join nucsoft???

2. HR person - I would have slapped him tightly the way he was behaving!!

-Change your HR
    -Change your Management
    -And if possible shut down your company nucsoft!!

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was neatly and clearly specified about what they wanted from the candidate, the technical round conducted was very tough compared to aptitude. The aptitude had 70 questions and they gave 45 mins which was difficult to crack but questions were neutral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1.aptitude 70 questions in 45 minutes ,negative marking,written test,out of 4 options
    2.technical java, 30 questions 30 minutes , negative marking,written
    tehnical based on abstraction,multithreading ,garbage collection,swing,garbage collection
    tough java technical test easy aptitude questions .

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The aptitude test was over technical and general quantitative questions.there were sections for java or dotNet.Then the interview was at their office .The interviewer asked about basic java questions.The interview was easy though they didnt select anyone.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First they had an introductory session. Apti, Technical, and 3 rounds of interview. Then they opened their real face and told about the collateral and bond thing. I was forced to say no myself.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready for a 2 years bond or are willing to pay 1.5 lacs as collateral.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

General and technical aptitude followed by two technical rounds and a CEO round. General and technical aptitude is written test. Very challenging as the time is just 40 mins and we have to answer 75 questions. After that technical rounds are face to face, followed by ceo round at the last.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nucsoft in November 2016.

Interview

I gave the aptitude test secured 50/75 marks.
    They informed me after one month after aptitude test. They called me for HR round and after clearing the round they forwarded my resume to technical team for 2 technical rounds on the next day.
    First technical round was easy she asked me
    0. What is java?
    1. difference between interface n abstract
    2. Difference between finally final n finalize
    3. Asked me about my projects.
    4. Difference between checked n unchecked exceptions.
     After answering each question with detailed explanation.
    I got to know that I didn't cleared the first round. I was wtf they want... When a candidate can develop Android applications, web applications, web site.
    How can she reject such candidate without any reason.
    I still don't know why I ws rejected in first round
    While answering I noticed one thing , the interviewer was really seemed like she dont know what I m answering..
    I really wanna tell her to google those questions n match my answers...

I had horrible experience with nucsoft. I won't suggest this to anyone.

After this,

They again called me for one post technical support, I went for an interview their were 2 rounds.
    In technical support interview they had my resume already on which they read something like you got 1.5 marks in core Java in technical interview , 1 mark in adv java.
    I was so surprised , how the hell she rated me on advanced java when she didn't even asked me any question on advanced java.

Nothing technical was asked in both the rounds.
    After both rounds they Told me to wait for 10mins. After that they told me to leave saying that they ll inform me by tomorrow.

Then I called the next day, they said "give us one more day"

I again called them on next day, they said you did not clear the final round.

What the hell you guys expect?? You don't even ask technical questions,then on wht basis you reject candidates.

What you guys searching for??

Advice please
    Change the interviewer of java developer(