Nucsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nucsoft Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2018

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nucsoft (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Round 1: Apti & technical (Java)
    Both of these test were of 70 marks each and one had to score min of 45. Believe me its very tough, especially java part. I myself was shocked to see that I have cleared it. Those who scored 43-44 ie border line would be considered for a internship

Round 2 : Technical interview
    They called us in their office in Marol in morning. I think they had very little requirement and they took interview just for sake of taking. They merely took 10 min to finish mine. Most of questions were on technologies mentioned in my resume and my project

I couldn't clear technical round but as far as i know after this they had one Hr and ceo round also.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nucsoft.

Interview

tough java technical test easy aptitude questions very small place after i finished my test nobody bothered to tell me to go home i waited outside for an hour. less number of employees

Java Developer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Andheri (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for this job through my college where I gave aptitude and technical paper.
    The aptitude consisted of 75 questions.. And the solving time was 45 min. The cutoff for aptitude was 45.. The level of aptitude was easy, next was the technical paper which consisted 20 questions and the time given was 30 min. The technical paper was hard.

Interview Questions

• Basic java questions..
      Inheritance and told me to write a program showing the concept of inheritance.   Answer Question
    • What is Method overloading?   Answer Question
    • What is Method overriding? And difference between method overloading and method overriding.   Answer Question
    • Use of break and continue statements   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

It consist of 3 rounds Aptitude (70 marks) and Technical (20 marks).The Aptitude round is tough to get through and I cleared that round.
    Next,I faced the technical interview which was not that easy as the questions were based on core java and the interviewer constantly tries to confuse you to test your knowledge.
    Only advice for this round is to answer what you know conceptually and be vocal about the things you don't know.
    Hr round was mostly based on the final year project and other projects done throughout.
    After clearing all those rounds i was called in for an offer discussion wherein they asked me to submit my Original Aadhar card as a guarantee to the point i join their company,After which they wold make me sign a bond for 2 years and i have to submit my original mark sheets during that bond period to nucsoft.
    I was aware about the marksheet but the company was trying to cheat us by throwing in this new condition and taking into possession your documents.

The HR guy is rude as hell and acts like some sort of a mafia,HE EVEN THREATENED ME for my career when i went into inform that i do not wish to join nucsoft.

Interview Questions

• How is abstraction different from encapsulation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

1. Apti + Tech
    2. Technical HR
    3. Project Round (Final year project implementation)
    4. CEO Round

=> They don't want to hire anyone but for timepass purpose they have lots of time.
    =>Very few staff in there office

TIP :
    Please don't seat for there apti and tech because all rounds are only for timepass purpose

Interview Questions

• 1. Basic java questions (Inheritance, Encapsulation,method overloading / overriding, Why overloading)
       2. Questions on Final year projects. (They ask software version, What is the roll in your project)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Process Containing
    1.Pre-Placement Talk (Rant regarding what they do)
    2.Aptitude Round ==> Logical + Quant + technical(80-90 Questions in 45 mins)
    Technical was based on your preference (java or .Net) (I chose Java) . technical aptitude was very difficult to crack most of the questions was based on Threads and Collections (lenghthy codes)
    3. HR + Technical + CEO round

Interview Questions

• HR + Technical Interview
      1. Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • 2. details about every projects that you'll mention on resume.   1 Answer
    • OOPS' concepts and some tricky questionns   Answer Question
    • PS : company's location was awesome. some of my seniors are working there they've told me, you have to learn by yourself they'll provide you sources. interviewer was pretty chill and will try to make you comfortable :) ALL THE BEST.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Apti (tech+ nontech)
    Tech
    Hr
    On campus interview
    Shortlisted candidates were called for tech and hr

The apti was difficult most of dem were rejected
    Dey don't hav Much of vacancy dey either select 1 or 2candidates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Aptitude, HR, Technical round1, Technical Round2, Manager Round.
    Aptitude question on Exceptions, Collections, Quantitative and many more.
    Hr mainly on your resume and familt related things
    Tech round 1 basic core java
    Tech round 2 core java and sql
    Mamager round question on proj

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Initially an aptitude round was taken. It comprises of two parts 1. Maths apti was of 100 questions, 45 minutes, 2. Technical aptitude was of 30 questions, 30 minutes. Need good time management to finish all the questions.

They called me for an interview after 3 days.
    Despite of having experience they offered the same 2.24 CTC which they Were offering to freshers.
    Why the hell some one join nucsoft for 2.24 if my previous CTC was 3.0 ???

Interview Questions

• Abstraction, polymorphism, interface, b.e. project. All basics of .net   Answer Question

Most pathetic HR I have ever seen in my life, I would have slapped him if I have found him out of building right after the interview!!!!!

When I was about to enter the panel room, the door made some noise (was that my mistake??? It's your companies mistake, that the maintenance of the doors wasn't done properly), that stupid HR person started an argument on that, he kept shouting & showing me an attitude as if he was the owner of the company. Because of that useless HR i made my mind not to join the company of such pathetic people!! Learn to behave with the candidates you are interviewing!!!

Reason for not accepting an offer -
    1. Low CTC as per my experience. I was having 1+ years of experience with previous CTC of 3.0lpa, and they were offering me 2.24!!! Who the hell will go low and join nucsoft???

2. HR person - I would have slapped him tightly the way he was behaving!!

-Change your HR
    -Change your Management
    -And if possible shut down your company nucsoft!!

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was neatly and clearly specified about what they wanted from the candidate, the technical round conducted was very tough compared to aptitude. The aptitude had 70 questions and they gave 45 mins which was difficult to crack but questions were neutral.