Nucsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nucsoft Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2018

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nucsoft (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Round 1: Apti & technical (Java)
    Both of these test were of 70 marks each and one had to score min of 45. Believe me its very tough, especially java part. I myself was shocked to see that I have cleared it. Those who scored 43-44 ie border line would be considered for a internship

Round 2 : Technical interview
    They called us in their office in Marol in morning. I think they had very little requirement and they took interview just for sake of taking. They merely took 10 min to finish mine. Most of questions were on technologies mentioned in my resume and my project

I couldn't clear technical round but as far as i know after this they had one Hr and ceo round also.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nucsoft.

Interview

tough java technical test easy aptitude questions very small place after i finished my test nobody bothered to tell me to go home i waited outside for an hour. less number of employees

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nucsoft in November 2015.

Interview

Appeared for the profile of Java Developer in Mumbai branch. Cleared the aptitude round but could not clear the technical round. During technical round, interviewer asked some program to write.

Interview Questions

• System.out.print(1 + 1 + "Hello")   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucsoft.

Interview

Two tests, as perviously mentioned. One aptitude and one technical. The aptitude test was easy. Plenty of practice will get you through it. The technical test, however, wasn't. Some core questions were asked. Overall, only the ones who are passionate about coding will get through.

Interview Questions

• We had to guess what the output of a program will be after compilation. Would it throw up any errors or compile just fine.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Andheri East (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process consist of 4 rounds. First round was general and technical aptitude test. In general aptitude we had to solve 75 questions in 45 minutes (average questions on quants,english etc.). In technical aptitude we had to solve 30 questions (mainly on multithreading and garbage collection) in 30 minutes. On based on these 2 rounds I got a call for 1st f2f technical interview after 15 days. In 2nd f2f technical interview they mainly ask about final year project.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to JVM, SQL and final year project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at nucsoft through college/university programme. Initially there are 3 rounds aptitude technical and hr. Aptitude round is simple, pen and paper test held at andheri(e), 75 questions in 45 min and technical java based questions 25 in 30 min. very easy to clear if you have concepts of array list, some basics like "long int, double" based questions. most of the tech questions are in the format of program-output. after aptitude selected candidates will be called at there office at marol for technical interview. Be prepared for questions on struts framework, hibernate concepts,jsp, servlets producer consumer problem, and well maintained resume as recruiter will scan your resume and can ask anything under the sun. You also have to fill up their talent acquisition form.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Andheri East (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

In the Nucsoft Ltd (Andheri E) first there was aptitude rounds which consisted of 75 questions (2 marks each) general apti which was simple and 30 (1 marks each) questions on java programming collections and thread only this is quite hard...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a walk in interview at andheri. First round is quant aptitude (75 question) based on verbal, math,logical.after that one technical apptitude on java. Technical apptitude ia very hard.

Interview Questions

• technical apptitude question r based on core java, collection, thread.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

It consist of 3 rounds Aptitude (70 marks) and Technical (20 marks).The Aptitude round is tough to get through and I cleared that round.
    Next,I faced the technical interview which was not that easy as the questions were based on core java and the interviewer constantly tries to confuse you to test your knowledge.
    Only advice for this round is to answer what you know conceptually and be vocal about the things you don't know.
    Hr round was mostly based on the final year project and other projects done throughout.
    After clearing all those rounds i was called in for an offer discussion wherein they asked me to submit my Original Aadhar card as a guarantee to the point i join their company,After which they wold make me sign a bond for 2 years and i have to submit my original mark sheets during that bond period to nucsoft.
    I was aware about the marksheet but the company was trying to cheat us by throwing in this new condition and taking into possession your documents.

The HR guy is rude as hell and acts like some sort of a mafia,HE EVEN THREATENED ME for my career when i went into inform that i do not wish to join nucsoft.

Interview Questions

• How is abstraction different from encapsulation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nucsoft (Mumbai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

1. Apti + Tech
    2. Technical HR
    3. Project Round (Final year project implementation)
    4. CEO Round

=> They don't want to hire anyone but for timepass purpose they have lots of time.
    =>Very few staff in there office

TIP :
    Please don't seat for there apti and tech because all rounds are only for timepass purpose

Interview Questions

• 1. Basic java questions (Inheritance, Encapsulation,method overloading / overriding, Why overloading)
       2. Questions on Final year projects. (They ask software version, What is the roll in your project)   Answer Question