Nurun Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nurun (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. I was called in for an initial interview with two members of the team I would be interning for, and they asked standard questions to get to know me, and what I wanted out of the internship. One other person was brought in to give me a formal run down of the agency and to also ask/answer a few questions. I was told they would get back to me, and was contacted about a week later with an offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• What current topic/solution in the industry interests you most right now? Why? How would you included it in a campaign for a client?   Answer Question

Senior Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nurun (Quebec, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Pretty straight forward and friendly but serious. Explained the business model. They were 2 during the interview and they seemed to have a pretty clear profil in mind. It was more based on discussion than examination.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nurun.

Interview

I applied online, and I received an email to schedule a telephone interview two weeks after. After the phone interview, which was approximately 25 minutes, I was promised a phone call maximum one week later to tell me if I was accepted or not for another in-person interview. I never received the call.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nurun (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

There were three rounds of questions with three different persons. First one was about my career development, what I liked and why I wanted to work there. Second one was about my personality, how I'd deal with given problems and why I would deal with them this way. Last one was more technical, nothing too hards. They would ask things like "What's the point of using a weak reference in a given class" or "How would you program this thing using OOP".

Interview Questions

• If a parent object has a reference to a child object, and at a given time, the parent object is no longer used, how would you prevent the child object from retaining the parent object.   1 Answer

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nurun (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview 1 - with the director for an hour

Interview 2 - with the manager while he ate a ham sandwich and struggled to find and ask relevant questions. Also met with the 2 more people on the team for 1:1 informal chats. Spent over an hour fielding questions. 3 people that day asked me when I could start...I found that odd, mainly because I received a call from the recruiter 30 minutes after I left the building and she said they had decided to pass. They offered no feedback.

I am lovely - BTW.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with eCommerce analytics?   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nurun (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in February 2013.

Interview

2 interviews, one with HR, one with line manager. HR asked normal interview questions, the line manager went a bit more into detail on digital strategy, and then went on to ask me what kind of digital strategy would I apply in a given situation, the actual question was reasonably difficult to provide a 'good' on the spot answer for.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase sales on 'a given' e-commence platform without budget?   1 Answer

Marketing Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nurun in August 2012.

Interview

Screened by HR on Monday and interviewed Friday. Interviewed with three individuals, two of which who didn't know what position I was interviewing for. Everything ran smooth up until they started talking about other openings that weren't posted on their website.

.NET Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nurun (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2012.

Interview

I did that interview in Brazil, during a recruitment mission. The interview was in french.
    First, an HR interview with typical HR questions (where do you see yourself in 3 years, what do you know about the company, a big realization in your life...), then a technical interview and then a write test.

Interview Questions

• Write test, asking definitions of GAC, viewstate, sn.exe, web.config and app.config. Creation of an exception, create a select in a database, create an html code.   Answer Question

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nurun (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone call followed by an interview with two human resources employees, I also met with the a couple of the UX senior employees who eventually worked with me and framed me during my internship.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward questions, asked about schooling, experience, knowledge and what I was looking for in an internship.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nurun (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Nurun is more of a mature ad agency. The interviews was very serious, more than I was used to, when interviewing with other ad agencies. The first interview was with an HR rep and an account manager, the second interview was with three people (Project manager, developer and account manager). I tried to lighten up the mood in the interview, but they just stared back as if I was weird. Everyone in the office dressed fashionably well, but didn't seem particularly friendly (in comparison to other agencies I've interviewed with). Questions were general, and surrounded around getting a better understanding of my style of working with others and clients.