O2 Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

O2 Media Interview Questions

Interviews at O2 Media

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at O2 Media (Pompano Beach, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was tedious as the hiring recruiter or director was not clear or understood the process. This was probably due to a lack of communication from the senior hiring managers. I interviewed with several senior managers, CEO and President before and offer was granted. I was a bit reluctant on accepting the offer due to the way the interview process went. However the HR recruiter/Director apologized for the confusion and explained the reason why there were so many steps.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose a job other than sales, what will you do?   Answer Question

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at O2 Media (Pompano Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Went thru 4 rounds of interviews. They laid out there exactly what was expected and it was dead on. They were able to accommodate my schedule and meet me when it was good for me. Then even pushed back the hire date to wait for me, as I needed an extra week. 3 other people waited the extra week as well, so we could all start together. Everyone was very welcoming and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work here?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at O2 Media (Pompano Beach, FL).

Interview

I met the first day with 4 of 5 Executives, one of which stared at my chest the entire time. They tried to convince us that people are there a long time by referring to their receptionist who had been there for 14 years..... only to find out, she's the exception, not the rule.

Senior DIrector of Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at O2 Media (Pompano Beach, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview. preliminary in person interview, 1x1 divisional head, testing. Professional and efficient. They came prepared to help me understand the requirements and communicated the job and benefits of working with the organization.

Interview Questions

• where do you expect to take your career inthe next 5 years   Answer Question