OPIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OPIC Interview Questions

2.4

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OPIC (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

It took a month and a half after the application deadline to receive a phone call. I received a phone call to set the initial phone interview. Then, another one in person with the entire team.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about them and why I wanted to work at a development finance institution. Not many questions... they spoke more.   1 Answer

Environmental Impact Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OPIC (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

The process involved being contacted via email by OPIC HR followed by emails from team leader. This led to a preliminary phone interview with team leader and team members followed by skype interview with director the following week.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OPIC (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

First interview was 30 minutes on the phone with what turned out to be an intern, was pretty simple and not stressful. Second interview was video interview with supervisor. Interviewer was intimidating and was not very encouraging but questions were pretty standard and none of the questions were too tricky.

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OPIC (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

Asked what is LIBOR and what is a basis point?

Legal Affairs Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OPIC (Washington, DC) in February 2009.

Interview

Submitted application on their website; got a phone call and did the interview right there then got an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just very basic questions about my background and what I was looking for.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OPIC in August 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview, then an in person interview. Basic questions about prior work experience and relevant research or classwork. They ask you to talk about your background and interest in development. They also ask questions in which its necessary to know about the type of development work OPIC facilitates.

Interview Questions

• What are examples of relevant projects you have worked at your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Portfolio Mgt Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at OPIC in April 2011.

Interview

Applied on line, it took two months before I was invited for interview! Met great professional team that I would highly recommend. It was a high quality of people.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you expect to be doing in this job?   Answer Question
    • In two minutes tell us why we should hire you? this was asked at the end of the interview.   Answer Question