OSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OSC Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at OSC

Sales Interview

Interview

Very easy, standard interview. The whole process was very laid back. Talked with interviewer as if they were my friend. Talked mostly about the company and then about my past employment and why I was interested in the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OSC (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

Typical interview process, went in and interviewed with the Chief of the Section, she was very nice. Overall an easy interview process, the interviewers asked good questions to ensure that the people they hired were going to be a good fit for the unit. The disposition of everyone was friendly and accommodating and did not even really feel like an interview, it felt more like a good conversation.

Summer Accounting Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OSC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

A panel interview with three staff from three different branches. The interview was about an hour and it has been relax. The interview notice was given a day before so i had time to prepare for it. Overall it is a very good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation