Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health

Interview

The hiring process and interview process was ok. I went through the interview process took a test passed the test. I got scheduled for the next available orientation. The orientation lasted for one week then you have to shadow someone for at least three days until you work alone.

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health (Winston-Salem, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for a position and was promised a call back after the interview (I was even given a time period for the call back). I wrote a thank you for interview letter to prompt a call back just to ensure that I was not being missed but I still did not receive a call back. I would appreciate that this company all prospective applicants after the interview even if they are not being considered for the position especially if a call is promised by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• The questions on the first interview were very customary to what is usually asked. The second gives scenarios of how to handle residents that are difficult or have difficult situations, etc.   Answer Question

R N Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

Not difficult because the company is always short of staff. The turnover rate is high, so management cannot afford to select the smartest and the brightest. Does not promote growth and opportunity. The interviewing process is straight forward. If you are ambitious, you will not last long in the system.

Interview Questions

• Case scenarios. What would you do first if a patient is aggressive   3 Answers

Negotiation

Don't settle for ist offer. Ask for more and your chances of getting more increases