Omnitrans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Omnitrans

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omnitrans (San Bernardino, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Was invited to the interview within a few days of applying. I was taken into a small room with a company director and a supervisor. I was asked a series of easy questions like "Why do I want to work here" and if I have experience with Excel.

Interview Questions

• I was asked basic questions about my work history and my knowledge of analysis tools. They asked me questions like "If you were given this set of information, what would you do?"   Answer Question

Coach Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Omnitrans (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very long process about three months.

- Start with submitting an application along with H-6 DMV report (you pay for). pick up the commercial drivers test book to study if you do not have a class A or B license

-Take a series of test (all in one day)

-Face to face interview (potential to have a contingent job offer)

-Pre-Employment physical (physical is ridiculous and seems biased and nothing to do with driving)

-Drug Testing and second physical (this physical is for your medical card required by government).

-Take and pass Class B general knowledge drivers test, air brakes and passenger endorsement test. (79.00 that you must pay for and they do not reimburse).

-submit all paperwork to Omnitrans

You're done!

Interview Questions

• questions are customer service based and safety based   1 Answer

Negotiation

you can not negotiate as the pay is set forth by a contract. This is a union job

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Omnitrans (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Omnitrans will hire anyone with a clean criminal background, so the interview is really just a formality and is supper generic. I applied in November, did my physical in January, interviewed in February, background and DMV cleared in may, started in June.