Opportunity International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Opportunity International Interview Questions

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Opportunity International

Interview

I applied on their website and via an internal referral. I had an initial couple phone screens with HR and then the VP's that I would be supporting. There was one in person interview which included the offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your experience?
      Tell me about a time you overcame a conflict.
      When was a time you had to work in a fast paced setting?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Opportunity International (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an easy process I am a Contractor. Met with 3 people including HR. Interview was 2 hours. Was not intimidating at all If there is an opportunity to become permanent I may consider it if the salary matches my skill level.

Interview Questions

• About experience, I had a lot of previous experience therefore I was able to WOW them with my answeres   1 Answer

Negotiation

Contract position.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opportunity International.

Interview

I did a skype interview with the intern director of the marketing department. It was not very long, about half an hour, and I am usually very good with interviews but I felt very awkward with this interview. The interview was not difficult; I don't remember the exact questions, but none of them were intimidating or out of the ordinary. I ended up getting the internship, but I wished I did more research and asked better questions at the interview, because the internship was very different from what I expected. My experience wasn't bad; I just had an enormous expectation of the internship. My advice would be to ask good questions to gauge what your experience at Opportunity will be like.

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opportunity International (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very standard easy questions. I got the impression that the initial interview was to weed out any non-Christians. They kept asking me what my "motivation" is for doing social impact work. When my responses did not touch on religion the interviewer kept rephrasing the question again and again until she got what she was looking for.

Fund Raiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Opportunity International (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

it was not a positive experience. The HR group was not very responsive, nor were the hiring managers. The process took several months. It seemed that they didn't know what the job entailed, who it would report to, etc.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your background?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much of one.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Opportunity International (Johannesburg (South Africa)).

Interview

Sent in my resume, was then called for an interview, given an interview date and time, spoke to team leader, then HR in USA, then received a job offer, accepted

Interview Questions

• What in your past job experience would prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Opportunity International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in June 2012.

Interview

Skype and in-person interviews with senior staff, scheduled meetings with 1 on 1 interview with Director, heard about the job through a contact of someone employed with the organization. Interview process took 3 weeks, got an offer on the position. Currently still employed there.

Interview Questions

• Experience, example of successful project administration   1 Answer