Oregon Humane Society Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oregon Humane Society

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

intense and went off track multiple times. felt very scattered even though there was a list of questions on a piece of paper that i was being read. it felt over the top

Animal Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oregon Humane Society (Portland, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called by the manager and scheduled an interview. Was interviewed by the manager, supervisor and a team lead. Not as intimidating as it sounds. We spoke/they asked questions for about a half hour. I prepared and brought a few questions and was sure to follow up the interview with a thank you email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oregon Humane Society in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called a few days later. Asked some basic questions then was invited for an in person interview. Interviewed with the Animal Care Assistant Manager and a Team Lead (Animal Care Manager was out sick or she would have been there instead of the Team Lead.

Animal Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oregon Humane Society (Portland, OR) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 parts. Part I is the phone screening. This is where they gauge your interest in the job. You will not be considered if you answer that you're unwilling to work weekends or holidays, because the job will require you to. You've passed if they schedule an interview with you by the end of the phonecall. Part II is the 1st interview with the department supervisors. They ask typical interview questions, and any animal experience or knowledge about the company as a non-profit organization are a plus. As with any interview, dress neatly like you care. Part III is the 2nd interview with the department manager. She is more neatly-dressed and somewhat intimidating, but she is friendly. Many of the interview questions overlap with those from the 1st interview with a couple scenario questions thrown in (example: "What would you tell a client who mentions declawing?"). You'll receive an offer (or a decline) approximately a week after the 2nd interview. Your peers are laid-back, the managers and administrative staff are refined, all are passionate about their work.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the most difficult supervisor you have worked with.   Answer Question
    • Tell us what you know about the organization.   Answer Question