Organic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Organic (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter reached out to me a week later. She gave me a list of dates and times and asked me to pick the ones that worked best. I responded a few days laters. I was really excited for the interview and took time out of my Spring break to thoroughly research the company and edit my portfolio. A week later, I still didn't hear back so I wrote her another email to see if I was confirmed for the date that I gave her. I got an automatic response saying she was out of the office and would return the week of the date I gave her. I wrote her as soon as she got back in the office. When the day I gave her came and went, I was really disappointed at how a recruiter would treat a student applying for a Summer internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Organic (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a great experience with the Organic recruiter in NY. She was so nice and very detailed. When I missed a call she was very understanding and actually offered to speak after hours. Everything went like clockwork, very professional.

Interview Questions

• If was pretty standard stuff but I need to point out that she was pretty cool...I felt like it was casual conversation, she really put me at ease so I was comfortable asking those difficult questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Organic (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I got an email from recruiter a day after I applied online asking me to send the resume. After sending the resume, she scheduled a phone screen interview. She asked me why I was interested in the company and why I wanted to make this move. The same day she scheduled in person interview with the management team. The interview was 1:1 with two management team. The people I talked to were very nice. I thought the interview went really well but then I got a rejection email after two days of my in person interview saying they were rotating someone internally. I am not quite sure why would they bring people in for interviews when they planned on rotating someone internally anyway. It was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - walk me through your resume, why organic, where do you see yourself in next 5 years, how do you manage people etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Organic.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, I was told I would move forward but it took weeks to get approval for a higher salary (was told I was at the top of the range). That was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a half day of in-person interviews with an extended team of 5 people. Offer followed fairly quickly afterwards.

Overall, people were great, super friendly, asked good questions. However, in hindsight, recruiter clearly did not understand the role or what the company does. I was also told that bonuses were paid out (and it was written on my offer letter) when they haven't been paid in years, which is severely misleading. Additionally, like most big agencies I signed up to work on several accounts and then within a few weeks was put 100% on a completely different account that was far less appealing. Be sure to ask a lot of questions to make sure you understand the role, the clients, push on salary and don't believe them if they say there are bonuses. Overall, for better or worse, the role that I accepted was not the role I signed up for.

Associate Project Manager Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Organic (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter followed by 2 hour in person interview with 3 individuals. Make sure to figure out if the position is a full-time during the interview since they would convert you to a freelancer/contractor in the very end of the interview process even though the title on job description is a full-time role. It's their hiring strategy that attracting applicants with the full-time position but having them on board as freelancer/contractor to lower their paid. They would say it's a contact-to-hire process but all the employee reviews here said that it takes very long to fill the full-time position. Before that, you will work full-time as if you were an employee but with lower paid or any benefits.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Organic.

Interview

the process which did not last for a lot of time was poorly conducted by the interviewer. I was told I would be contacted later about a small clarification but I never got a response even later. Extremely poor would not recommend was hoping for a better experience for this interview

Senior Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Organic (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Applied online, a recruiter reached out to me and from there things went on as usual. Interview with CD's and they talked about the role. Unfortunately, the role was nothing like what they originally explained.

Creative Interview

Interview

I was contacted through an independent recruiter for a position at Organic. Once we set the appointment the process was quick. I met with two CDs on my initial interview and then had a follow up two days later. Every one was very transparent about the type of person they were looking to add to the team and continued to communicate through the next steps in the hiring process. They didn't disappear for days on end and then reappear. I always knew where I stood, which I appreciated.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Organic (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

It was just 1 interview and it was in-person with about 4 people. I went through a recruiter and it was a one and done type of interview. I heard that I had received the job in about a week.

Interview Questions

• They asked me several HTML questions. I was never a developer, so it felt like they were asking questions out of my league.   1 Answer

Human Resource Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Organic (Bloomfield Hills, MI).

Interview

Very in depth interview process. I was interviewed by three different members of the executive team. They were very specific as to what they were looking for in a candidate. I then had another follow-up interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for nothing really because they offered me much more than I was making previously.