OrthoNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OrthoNet

2.3

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OrthoNet (White Plains, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

I was temp to perm so the interview process was pretty easy. I was told that my quality would need to be at a high level after training and before my 90 day probation period was up

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OrthoNet (White Plains, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

2 interviews, first with HR and second with the Finance department manger. It was simple and quick, they asked a few questions; how well you can use Microsoft office tools, what you've been doing for the last year or so, if you know anything about the company, something about you, and if you had questions about the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OrthoNet (White Plains, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Got the job through a staffing agency. I did not have an interview, I met the manager the first day of work as a temp and explained to me the projects that i would be working on. 3 months later i got a job offer to stay permanently

Interview Questions

• The first day of work I was asked : Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OrthoNet (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

It was easy, interviewer was really nice and straightforward. Offer was sent to my recruiter by the end of the day and I told him to accept on my behalf.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at OrthoNet.

Interview

There was no real job interview because I was hired through a staffing agency. It was only at the company that we were mildly screened and explained what the job would entail.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall but they were very stereotypical. Nothing unique but the company has nothing to offer to the employees.   1 Answer

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OrthoNet.

Interview

Went though a temp agency, scheduled an interview the same week. The interview was 1 on 1 each time with the HR Manager, Office Manager and VP of HR. Received an answer about 3 hours later the same day form my recruiter.

Straight forward questions about the company, yourself, and background.
    Def do some background of the company since it can be confusing.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do here at OrthoNet?   2 Answers

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at OrthoNet (Long Beach, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter who felt my resume would fit very well with this company. She stated the interviewer was "hard'. What she did not let me know was that the prior 2 people who had left the company had similar background to mine, only about 10 years less experience. I would have focused on my specific experience when asked the "Tell us about yourself", which they could see on the resume. Instead I did what the recruiter had suggested and tried to get them talking about the duties of the job which was never answered! My resume was clear and concise but the main interviewer, a director, was in a rather argumentative mode. She asked me a question about a potential case and how i would handle it and because I didn't use the phrase "I would ask for more information", she said she felt I was off track. Yet everything I said indicated that I would be doing exactly that. I was concerned that if I was too abrupt it would be considered rude. An MD had been called in at the last minute to be the other interviewer instead of another RN manager as I had been told would be there, and had no idea what my experience was. Her only question was if I was familiar with a certain computer software program which I was not. The "Dragon Lady" stated at the end of the interview that she felt like Simon Cowell and that I had not convinced her I could DO the job. I wanted to say she reminded me of Meryl Streep in "Devil Wears Prada"! When I spoke to the recruiter afterwards, she was quite apologetic. She laughed and said I should have quickly come back with my sarcasm, something which I would have never done in an interview. I heard a couple days later they "thought I was nice" but not the right fit for them. I had already told the recruiter the same thing! They wanted someone who was more from New York and not CA. (She stated this during the interview). They wanted someone abrupt and to the point! However, she may have been from corporate office in NY, but the job was in CA and the customers I was dealing with would be in CA. I could see why the other nurses left.

Interview Questions

• Seeing as how you don't yet have your CCM, why do you have the audacity to think you can do this job? (this was after I told her I was sitting for the certification exam in December)   Answer Question

Provider Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OrthoNet (White Plains, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

This was through a temp agency where I was giving an interview with HR who gave a vague description of the job position and responsibilities. I asked about the salary which seemed pretty low and was not given a straight answer on salary flexibility or the exact job description.

Interview Questions

• How are my social skills, am I able to work in a fast paced environment   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non negotiable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OrthoNet (White Plains, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview started with HR and continued with the branch manager who is very knowledged and experianced. It was a pleasure to interview with her and I learned allot about the company just fr the interview which was very informative.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job?   1 Answer

Contract Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OrthoNet (White Plains, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Nice interview. The people were very friendly. I Declined position because I received another job offer from another company. Met with three employees. I met the manager last. All of the employees were friendly and kind. The manager was very nice. The interview was in White Plains (nice area) and it was a nice office building.

Interview Questions

Got a better job offer elsewhere.