Outcome Outsourcing Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Outcome Outsourcing

Outcome Outsourcing

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Outcome Outsourcing in Mar 2021

Interview

There was a group seminar with 15 people in it, which appeared to have been pre-recorded. Then there was a video interview portion to be uploaded online. That part of the process was definitely the most difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable getting out of your comfort zone?
    Answer Question

Outcome Outsourcing

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Outcome Outsourcing in Jan 2016

Interview

I just took the video interview on 6th Jan. They provide a practice question, which would not be recorded. You will be given six questions in the formal interview. You will have 60 sec for reading and preparing, and 120 sec for answering your answer.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why O2 2. Career goals 3. How do you gain trust from others 4.. The achievement you are most proud of 5. Why O2 UK finance graduate scheme 6. How will you manage the role and study for CIMA (which is 3 year program)
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Outsourcing (London, England, England) in Nov 2015

Interview

Completed an online application form. A few days later I was invited to completed a series of online tests including arithmetic and verbal reasoning tests. These tests were average in difficulty. I didn't complete all the questions. I was then given a call a week later notifying me that I had successfully completed the online assessment. I was asked a few questions about my availability and other minor details about work eligibility etc. After having a 10 minute chat I was offered an in store interview . The interview comprised of two assessments, a series of questions relating to my sales and group/team work experiences and a role play. There were two interviews, one was typing my answers and the other asking me the questions. I was asked about five questions which they read off a computer screen. After completing the interview questions I was asked to do a role play in which the manager acted as a 'customer' who wanted a cheaper tariff (this person was previously on a higher price tariff). I responded by asking the 'customer' whether they were interested in a new phone or if they were happy with their existing phone to which the 'customer' answered they just wanted a cheaper tariff and was happy with their phone. I offered them a cheaper option but also gave them other options tailored to their needs. After completing the role play we had an informal chat and I asked them lots of questions such as 'what do you enjoy about your job?' and ' what is the single main problem you are facing and how can I contribute to resolving the problem?'. Essentially I tried to develop rapport with them. We had a little laugh and I got to know them a little better. We then finished off and two days later I received a call from Ireland offering me the position at the store I applied for. Other information worth sharing: They didn't expect me for the interview that day so I think they tried to prepare for it at the last minute. I had to wait about 40 minutes before I went in for the actual interview. In that time I decided to read their in store catalogue which actually helped me for the role play. I memorised some tariffs they were offering. All in all they were easy going people, really helpful and polite.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever gone against protocol to help a customer? How did you do this and was you successful?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Outsourcing (Birmingham, England, England) in May 2015

Interview

Process was very quick. Online application followed by a short telephone interview, leading to a face to face interview. No feedback was given and I was made to wait a long time for a final decision. I wasn't happy with the overall recruitment by O2

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Outsourcing (London, England, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

I initially applies onlie through their website and filled out the standard form with personal details, experience etc and attached an updated cv and possibly a cover letter. Then received and email asking me to complete an online assessment which was fairly straight forward. Be prepared for this as it is timed. Maybe a week later I receieved an email invite to a telephone interview which was scheduled for a few days later (there were 2/3 options for days and times). Telephone interview lasted 10 minutes and again was straight forward. Some questions about my nationality, customer service, team work and working towards targets. All questions only needed a simple "yes/no" as instructed by the interviewer. I was then informed during the same call that I was successful so far and that they would like to invite me into a store to meet with a manager (team leaders) the following week. I was asked to bring my passport and national insurance proof so they could make copies of the docs. Arrived 10 minutes before the interview and I was lead into a room where they asked for my docs. The guy who interviewed me was quite young, maybe mid 20's, and had a very laid back approach which was good. This definitely made me more comfortable and he highlighted that the process isn't a very formal one as they believe in being innovative. I was then asked maybe 8-10 competency basked questions and asked to give examples in my past experience. So questions about exceeding expectations, good customer service, challenging situations and a couple that I didn't actually prepare for but I was able to provided examples. These were: 1. Can you give an example of when you have been given a set procedure and thought of a way that you could improve on this? 2. Can you think of an example of when you have completed a task/project and felt that you could have improved on it. If so how could you have improved your task? After the questions I was given a brief for the role play (which I was dreading) and it was basically a virtual telecoms company basked in the uk that had various products and services. I was instructed to make as many notes as possible in 25 for the key facts and figures that I would use for my role play situation. The information was plentiful so I made a point of ONLY taking down notes of the points I felt were 100% required, a bit of a risk as I had no idea what he was going to ask for. Role play lasted 10 minutes maximum and it was not as bad as I had anticipated. I was able to use my notes which was very helpful as it was just impossible to remember everything. I spoke clearly, well paced, and listened to his needs, while converting them into a suitable product. He concluded by saying I had done very well, and I should hear back from them within 7 days. I asked if there was anything I could possibly expand on or clarify (just to ilimitate any uncertainty) and he said no and praised me for my professionalism during the interview. We had a little informal chat after, to kind of break the thin ice and this is something I always do at the end of interviews Personally (if I feel it's the right person)... I feel I done well and left a good lasting impression.

Interview Questions
  • Can you think of an example of when you have been given a set procedure and thought of a way that you could improve on this?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Outcome Outsourcing (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Jan 2015

Interview

I applied through a recuriment agency, got an interview the next day I thought it went good and I got told by the people that where interviewing me that I seemed perfect for the job! I got told I would hear back no matter the outcome, I'm still waiting!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Outcome Outsourcing (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2014

Interview

Straight forward. Do you think you can handle it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outcome Outsourcing (Irving, TX) in Jan 2014

Interview

Basic coverage of experience and willingness to do the work. Ask about working direct sales previously. Retail experience was also discussed. Casual icebreaker questions were posed. Schedule for training was worked out for the next few days.

Interview Questions
  • Typical "Tell me about yourself..."

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outcome Outsourcing (London, England, England) in Mar 2012

Interview

First it took phone interview basic customer service questions Then face to face which was really pleasant Tell us a time u delivered excellent service How do you deal with irate customers How do you deal with work loads Have you worked as part of a team What is your weakness Your strengths

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed