PACO Collective Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PACO Collective Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at PACO Collective

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PACO Collective.

Interview

The internship position involved a lot of administrative work; in general, there seemed to be a disconnect between HR and the department managers regarding what the internship would entail, requirements, etc. After a brief discussion to explain my resume, I was redirected to the HR manager. After discussing my career goals, the HR manager wanted me to interview with another department the same day, but that department was busy/few members were out sick. It took a week to reschedule, just to find out that the position was already filled/the candidate needed to be bilingual. The organization itself seems disorganized and could have probably resolved this with a phone screen prior to an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences at your previous internship, what was a problem that you resolved while you were there, etc   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PACO Collective (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Called in for an interview after submitting my resume online. Had three separate interviews, last one was with the CEO. Everything was going well until he asked me to speak in Spanish. Although I'm fluent, I got a little flustered and tripped myself up.

Interview Questions

• Do you speak fluent Spanish? Have you heard of Cacique (one of their clients)? How did you find out about us?   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PACO Collective (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online and then had an in person interview with the founders.
    I found one of them very unprofessional I don't take them seriously because of that. I won't recommend to apply to this place